Become a Patron!

New Year Begins With Anti-Vaping Researcher Telling Public that Smoking is No More Hazardous than Va

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dr Siegel, back from vacation decided to weigh in on the "Vaping is as bad a smoking" Wang-Rodriquez headlines. - 5150

http://tobaccoanalysis.blogspot.com/2016/01/new-year-begins-with-anti-vaping.html
Just more ammunition the FDA can use to justify their law changes this year. Then the feds can impose taxes like they do on real tobacco products. The feds most likely funded the study. When they fund something the results better have the results they want. The hell with the facts.
So all studies like this are tailored to get the results they want. Over the last 40 plus years I have worked on a lot of government contracts and know first hand how they do things.
I have also pissed off a lot of government employees over the years because I wouldn't play their game and would report the facts which was not always what they wanted to hear.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Just more ammunition the FDA can use to justify their law changes this year. Then the feds can impose taxes like they do on real tobacco products. The feds most likely funded the study. When they fund something the results better have the results they want. The hell with the facts.
So all studies like this are tailored to get the results they want. Over the last 40 plus years I have worked on a lot of government contracts and know first hand how they do things.
I have also pissed off a lot of government employees over the years because I wouldn't play their game and would report the facts which was not always what they wanted to hear.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Meanwhile Big Pharma will do 300 studies on a new drug so they can pick the 5 that suits their agenda, get the "FDA stamp of approval", push the cost of doing the studies on to the consumer and wind up killing a bunch of people when the drug has crazy side effects that they knew about all along.

But vaping is fucked.

Funny how that works huh?

VU Sponsors