Become a Patron!

New York bans smokeless tobacco for Yankees, Mets; enforcement measures unclear

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So no more pitchers with a mouthful of chew spitting on the mound?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I hope one day they try and take coffee or caffeine away or ban it completely....that would grab more people in the nation then any other substance and show them what the hell has been going on. They dont see whats going on from our side as they have the "I dont care, I dont like it anyways, its bad for you" mentality but I think Caffeine being banned or proposed to would open their eyes....Almost everyone consumes some type of caffeine, most people need it every morning and throughout the day...some people would even have migraines coming off of it due to its semi dependency it has. Maybe someday...

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope one day they try and take coffee or caffeine away or ban it completely....that would grab more people in the nation then any other substance and show them what the hell has been going on. They dont see whats going on from our side as they have the "I dont care, I dont like it anyways, its bad for you" mentality but I think Caffeine being banned or proposed to would open their eyes....Almost everyone consumes some type of caffeine, most people need it every morning and throughout the day...some people would even have migraines coming off of it due to its semi dependency it has. Maybe someday...

We'll all get coffee/caffiene patches lol.
I'll take a Hills Brothers, please. :coffee2:
Could you imagine the uproar that would create?

VU Sponsors