Become a Patron!

Newbie From Downunder

silverfox1

ECF Refugee
Gday ive been smoking for 43 years until 9 days ago when my istick 40W TC arrived and have not smoked 1 ciggie since. ive tried lots of ways to kick the habit with absolutely no success, Vapping has allowed me to break that cycle. i hope the problems you peps in the States, Europe and the UK win your fight against the FDA and the TPD. Vaping needs to get the right recognition for aiding the release from the big tobacco companies grip.

Happy Vaping

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gday ive been smoking for 43 years until 9 days ago when my istick 40W TC arrived and have not smoked 1 ciggie since. ive tried lots of ways to kick the habit with absolutely no success, Vapping has allowed me to break that cycle. i hope the problems you peps in the States, Europe and the UK win your fight against the FDA and the TPD. Vaping needs to get the right recognition for aiding the release from the big tobacco companies grip.

Happy Vaping
Hi silverfox, and welcome! Congrats on finally kicking the cigs, and from day one, too! :vino:

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there good to see anothe aussie join thorght i was going to be the only one there for awhile:wave:
I'm in mandurah south of perth

silverfox1

ECF Refugee
Hi silverfox, and welcome! Congrats on finally kicking the cigs, and from day one, too! :vino:
Thank you CaveCanem glad to finally be here have been meaning to join you all for a while, but after what happened on Vaughn live i had to join and show my support. onward and upward.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Happy Vaping
Congrats on quitting the stinky's. Welcome to VU.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi silverfox and welcome to the V/U family good to meet you and congrats on your quit buddy.

VU Sponsors