Become a Patron!

newbie from florida

hi all, i'm located just outside of Daytona beach fl and started vaping a couple weeks ago. I currently use a smok r200 and arctic v8 mini. Still trying to learn as much as possible and want to start building my own coils and making my own juice. If there is anyone local to help me out that would be great otherwise I'll just have to keep reading the forums and learning. Great hobby so far. I'm definitely hooked

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU -

Building and DIY juice is the way to go, hands down.

Besides reading what's already posted, you can start your own thread if you are looking for guidance on where to begin with everything.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the thunderdome. Im in Miami myself.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! Nice gear for a startup. Ease into it, don't go crazy. You have nice gear so just concentrate on staying away from ciggs and start finding flavor of juice you like !

billhere

ECF Refugee
hi all, i'm located just outside of Daytona beach fl and started vaping a couple weeks ago. I currently use a smok r200 and arctic v8 mini. Still trying to learn as much as possible and want to start building my own coils and making my own juice. If there is anyone local to help me out that would be great otherwise I'll just have to keep reading the forums and learning. Great hobby so far. I'm definitely hooked
Welcome JS,
Just go slow, and make sure that you are getting enough nicotine to stay off the stinkies...So much information and choices...
Enjoy,
Bill

so far no smokes! I smoked for 30 years and wife and I decided we were done with it. I'm down to 3 nic but am afraid to go to 0 because I heard nic makes the juice taste better. so far every flavor I've tried is good for a tank or 2 but then not as good for some reason so I have 6 flavors now lol

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome js :wave: Glad to have you here! Feel free to post any specific questions you have, there are lots of nice, friendly folks here willing to help you.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us! BTW, are you close to New Smyrna Beach by chance? I lived there many years ago.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
so far no smokes! I smoked for 30 years and wife and I decided we were done with it. I'm down to 3 nic but am afraid to go to 0 because I heard nic makes the juice taste better. so far every flavor I've tried is good for a tank or 2 but then not as good for some reason so I have 6 flavors now lol
Congratulations on giving up the smokes after 30 years! I do suggest lowering your nic level slowly to give your body time to adjust and to avoid any urgent cravings that might make you light up. If you are doing well this soon on 3 mg nic, that's wonderful, but up your nic level if you start feeling 3 mg isn't satisfying you. Good luck, you can do this!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HiYa Js and welcome to the V/U family we are here to help and support you, enjoy the forum,and good luck on your DIY venture I have been DIY for about 3 yrs now saved sooo much and much better tasting juice.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm still a little nervous to try making my own

Others may disagree, but my advise would be to start out slow, and make sure you have plenty of your favorite brand of juice on hand while you learn to do your own. this gives you time to mix, steep, make mistakes, etc.

Definitely check out the DIY section: I'd also suggest starting out with just one good flavor before delving head first into complex recipes.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome. We'll be happy to help. Post any questions you can't answer with the search function.

VU Sponsors