Become a Patron!

Newbie from Florida

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone! I have been a two stick a day cigar smoker since 1997 and my fiancé has been a pack a day smoker since before that. Her job frowns on smokers and she has to hide her smoking habit as if she were some sort of bandit lurking in the shadows. I have gotten tired of smelling like a maduro cigar at my workplace and burning my shirts and keeping messy ash trays within reach. bottom line, we were both getting tired of it all ! One night about a month ago, we walked past a mall kiosk that sold vaping supplies. We stopped out of curiosity and asked a few questions and ended up buying two pen style 3.7 v mods with simple top wicking, disposable cartomizers and six small bottles of juice. That moment changed our lives! We have not looked back at tobacco and do not plan to. I fact, just one month later, we have a "juice bar" set up in a cabinet with roughly thirty flavors with brands such as Five Pawns and Suicide bunny as well as Mt. Baker Vapes and local manufacturer's brand. We are using Kanger tanks on 30 watt mods and I'm building my own coils for my clone RBA (yes, I use an ohm meter and reference Steam Engine). Vaping has become our new lifestyle and we see no reason to change that. I hope that in time I can become a contributing member. Right now I am in the more questions than answers phase so I will most likely "lurk and Learn" for a while.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clear out another cabinet or two. I see making your own juice in your future. Glad you made it here.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to you and your wife on making the big switch, and welcome to the forum, GrayVaper! Very cool that the two of you sound excited to be diving into all this together!

Last edited:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
welcome.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

D

Donald Bickers

Welcome to VU,this forum rocks,enjoy yourself and ask any questions you may have,lots of helpful people here

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome!

And just dive in with any questions rather than hoping to find your answers by lurking.

We don't bite.

Well Whiskey does but that is another story:D

VU Sponsors