Become a Patron!

NewBie from Missouri

thecowboysheart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a newbie to the whole Vaping scene, and I am looking for any and all tips, tricks, or just good old advice. So please anyone that is willing to put me on the good path would be very great. I currently own a Joytech eVic VT, a Kangertech Subtank, an Aspire Mega and an Oser Tank. the tanks where actually bought off a swap and shop through Facebook. I love Vaping and I am looking for a way to get good Cloud and Good Flavor. I want to learn about building coils, mixing juice, and making flavors. So please help this newbie out. I have been 2 1/2 weeks Cigg free.

Gary

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

thecowboysheart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.
Thank you i am trying to get in to this whole vaping thing I love it I am almost complete done with ciggs. still cheat when im around my smoking friends, but getting there...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You came to the right place, for sure. We have sub-forums for all that :)

Kick your shoes off and take some time to cruise around and get familiar with what we have. Lots of great people and knowledgeable vapers around. A few clowns, too, but it's a fun place to be.

Congrats on making a change for yourself.

thecowboysheart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You came to the right place, for sure. We have sub-forums for all that :)

Kick your shoes off and take some time to cruise around and get familiar with what we have. Lots of great people and knowledgeable vapers around. A few clowns, too, but it's a fun place to be.

Congrats on making a change for yourself.
Yeah ive been on here all day today and found some great deals and great posts. I just kinda wish they had a chatroom section... HINT HINT (if any of the moderators are reading this)

VU Sponsors