Become a Patron!

Newbie needs help

Hi! I'm new here. I just got a KangerTech Subvod kit. The fluid has leaked out the bottom of it 3 times. Does anyone know what's causing this?
Also, it won't turn on to produce vapor but that might be because it's leaking. I'm so frustrated... thanks!

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
howdy - and welcome!

first thing i would check is to make sure that the coil in the tank is seated properly - keep in mind there is a small silicone o ring under the coil (above the threads, below the 'fat' part of the coil head) - make sure the o ring is there, first... second, when you put the coil back in, be careful not to overtighten it (tighten it 'finger firm' - don't crank it down - over tightening can cause the o ring to deform and can be cause of leaks)

in regards to the mod (battery) does it power up at all (light blinking or anything)?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Make sure that you are not getting eliquid down the center tube or when over filling you can get eliquid in the center tube, make sure you wipe it out like shown on the video! Make sure you prime the coils too. Hope this video helps, You tube has many videos on your set up!
Good lick and if you have more questions, I hope I can help you!

VU Sponsors