Become a Patron!

Newbie needs help

Hi guys and girls, great site.
I have an aegis geek vape with an innokin scion tank 0.28omh 100 - 200w Using a scion 0.50 / 70-110w coil, today someone unlocked the mod and adjusted settings, it currently shows power 60 coil 0.48, amp 0.00, volt 5.37 and the wave is currently a w pattern.
My question is does anyone know what the ideal settings should be, since it's been played with the performance has definitely dropped any assistance would be invaluable as I'm currently working away and unable to take it back to the shop for a further week, thanks in advance folks.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys and girls, great site.
I have an aegis geek vape with an innokin scion tank 0.28omh 100 - 200w Using a scion 0.50 / 70-110w coil, today someone unlocked the mod and adjusted settings, it currently shows power 60 coil 0.48, amp 0.00, volt 5.37 and the wave is currently a w pattern.
My question is does anyone know what the ideal settings should be, since it's been played with the performance has definitely dropped any assistance would be invaluable as I'm currently working away and unable to take it back to the shop for a further week, thanks in advance folks.
I don't have that mod. But you can try take the tank off. Then fire it to reset the ohms. Put the tank back on it. I dont know about the W pattern. You can usually click a mod three times fast to get to the menu to adjust settings.

The front page readings remain the same but it has made a big difference and I think the air hole was fully closed too, no wonder I was getting no vape, but stronger lungs.
Thank you at least I feel like I've had a draw now

VU Sponsors