Become a Patron!

Newbie Noob

Hi, I've just been introduced to vaping less than 2months back, and it's cut down my cigs intake by a whole lot. A bit hard to completely quit as vaping is illegal here. So I've to stick to cigs when I'm outside. I'm now running with the ego-one and the subox with subtank mini. I have a lot to learn still abt all this still, but I was wondering if it's safe to make dual coils for my subtank. I made dual coils with a resistance of 0.2ohms on a spare tank but have yet to try it out. Do any of u think it's safe to run? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

MrDakhil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to vaping world I did quit smoking a year ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome to VU!!! Where are you from? it is a shame that vaping is illegal where you are at :(

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. I didn't think it was illegal in singapore, but when i was there it was ok. I even vaped in the train station once to the horror of the employee, who quickly told me smoking was not allowed. I almost tried to explain myself, but after a few words he was repeating the smoking thing. so i put it up and got on the platform.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Welcome to the VU. I didn't think it was illegal in singapore, but when i was there it was ok. I even vaped in the train station once to the horror of the employee, who quickly told me smoking was not allowed. I almost tried to explain myself, but after a few words he was repeating the smoking thing. so i put it up and got on the platform.
That's how anal we are. Did u have any probs getting your mod thru customs here?

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not at all, but i was there like 3 years ago. Not sure they had a problem with it at that time. Of course Singapore is a 'fine' city so it makes sense they would be trying to eliminate things like vaping by fining you for doing it. I know I was scared to smoke unless i saw a bin for cigarette butts.

Not at all, but i was there like 3 years ago. Not sure they had a problem with it at that time. Of course Singapore is a 'fine' city so it makes sense they would be trying to eliminate things like vaping by fining you for doing it. I know I was scared to smoke unless i saw a bin for cigarette butts.
Ahh ok. I'm sure it was alrite at that time. Now, being in possession of a single mod can easily get u fined somewhere around 10k.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everytime I went into Canada, they ask how many weapons I have with me. None. Bus Station locker in the USA. Asked me everytime. Texas License plate, & TV shows were their reason. Now that's funny. Freightliner. Search your ass off. Shouldn't take over an hour or so. :cool:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome, bastard! As for your question - I think 0.2 might be a bit hot for a Subtank without regulated wattage, but the only way to find out is to give it a try - worst that happens is you burn some wicking.

VU Sponsors