Become a Patron!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, here lately vaping is "demonized" as well, but you've come across a good place full of good hearted folks who know better and will help/advise all they can. ;)
Welcome to VU!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad you joined us!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
We all believe that vaping is the lesser of the two evils.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U and congratulations on your quitting the stinkys. Vaping is by far the lesser of the two evils. Glad to have you here.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

lisarobinette46

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I am Lisa I am a newbie also. I love vaping and trying all the different flavors my favorite right now is Abbott Road by Yeti Vapes. I have 6 different mods and atomizers so far plus 4 visions spinner ll and about 20 bottles of 120 ml of eliquids. I am married have 1 son grown house to myself. Hubby travels alot. I got 2 dogs a Yorkie named Gizomo and a peki/ poo named Roxy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hi I am Lisa I am a newbie also. I love vaping and trying all the different flavors my favorite right now is Abbott Road by Yeti Vapes. I have 6 different mods and atomizers so far plus 4 visions spinner ll and about 20 bottles of 120 ml of eliquids. I am married have 1 son grown house to myself. Hubby travels alot. I got 2 dogs a Yorkie named Gizomo and a peki/ poo named Roxy.

Hi, Lisa. Great to meet another newbie like myself :). I just bought my first vaping device yesterday and started. I saw your married and have a son. I am not married, but my boyfriend and I intend on getting married, Mothers Day weekend 2016. I am a psychology major with dual minors in Spanish and Chinese. I am also learning Japanese as well.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello new friend!

Yes, smoking is "demonized" but like others said, vaping has come under a lot of fire as well lately.

I am glad you have found your way clear of the cancer sticks. Welcome aboard. You will find much knowledge here from so many great people. You will also find that if you have a question whether it's been answered before or not we are almost always nice and helpful. That doesn't mean don't use the search bar ;-)

Welcome aboard!

Matt

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello new friend!

Yes, smoking is "demonized" but like others said, vaping has come under a lot of fire as well lately.

I am glad you have found your way clear of the cancer sticks. Welcome aboard. You will find much knowledge here from so many great people. You will also find that if you have a question whether it's been answered before or not we are almost always nice and helpful. That doesn't mean don't use the search bar ;-)

Welcome aboard!

Matt
I'm "gold" and the search bar is still my friend.....lol!

lisarobinette46

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome well I have been married for 27 years my hubby is the greatest thing that ever happened to me besides my son. Congratulations on your schooling and degrees I am very proud of you!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. Be careful there is alot of punks and smart asses on here. You ask a question and they act like you are idiot. So if you get your feeling hurt easy you are in the wrong place. Just informing you alittle. It's an honor to meet you. Awesome learning all those different languages. You must be very smart. Congratulations on your wedding date I hope it last forever. Your new friend, Lisa

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and I am glad that you are finding your way around and following the directions! I know some people are easily offended when people are trying to offer help and advice! Try not to take it to heart most of us are great people who are only trying to look out for each other! Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors