Become a Patron!

Been smoking, oh, about 34 years. Camels and more recently American Spirits. Love the experience, hate the smell on my clothes, house, pets, etc. So I began the "e-cig experiment".

Started with Vuse and blu (the original; haven't tried "blu plus") because they were convenient. Intrigued. Liked the change from "analogs". Did a shit-ton of research. Bought Greensmoke (love, love, love) and Halo G6 (still evaluating). Haven't "smoked" for about a week except a rare clove, haven't smoked in the house for weeks. Pleased with the change. Open to DIY but not ready for a big vape box (sounds "kinky"?) because I, well, am busy and lazy and like the convenience of ecigs and cartomizers. Maybe some day.

Some questions, opinions, whatever.

Anyone try to refill blu cartomizers? Yes, I am one of the few who actually have a working system....hate to see it go to waste.

Am I the only one who thinks Halo's Torque 56 tastes like dirty socks? Ordered some new flavors because I like the system and customer service. Still evaluating.

Despite the reviews, Greensmoke is far from "pricey" (they have great deals) and my fave so far.

My random newbie impressions...

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good luck with your vaping quest.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you get away from cigalikes, and buy a mod/tank setup, you won't be disappointed, and you'll never go back. Welcome to VU!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. If your wallet allows look into better devices. Ego saved my life. Got better. It don't turn into ashes either. IMG_0096[1].JPG

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome and former camel smoker here.
the 510 cigfakes drove me back to smoking, lacking loads for me..
If you find yourself needing more from the ecig please get info before dumping money.

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU!

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years