Become a Patron!

Newbie...

Hello all been checking out several forums online and this one seems to be one of the only active boards on the internet. Some are sort of active but without responses or posts for days at times. So odd if you ask me.

My name is Tommy and I am new to vaping, been doing it for a couple of months now. I am not vaping to quit smoking, I just like to do it. Everything from the taste of liquids to the tech that goes into making those delicious clouds, intrigues me. Currently I am vaping a Fuchai 200w with a mini TFV4 tank. I recently got a cheap atty and received a few gauges of wire and I look forward to building some cool coils in the future. I think I need a few more gauges and flat wire but that will be a future purchase. I am leaning towards fruit and candy liquids, savory just doesn't do it for me.

Things I am interested in doing are, building my own awesome coils, building my own mod and creating room filling clouds. Also trying as many liquids as I can since what would be vaping without flavour?

Mods, if I put this post in the wrong section, well you know what to do. I just could not find a beginners post forum. Then again I am not the best in my search wording.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Tommy.
I moved your post over to the "introduce yourself & tell your vaping voyage" area. More people will see it here and I'm sure welcome you as well.
Glad you are now a member, make yourself right a home.

Thanks people. See told you I am still looking for this forum even after my post was moved here, lol. Dumb as a stump on the internet.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors