Newest Apple Watch Series 7 Is Now Available for Preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Announced earlier this month alongside the new iPhone 13, the Apple Watch Series 7 is now available to preorder.

Apple Watch Series 7 Preorder​

Starting at $399, the Apple Watch Series 7 comes out October 15, which is next week, and you can ensure your get your hands on one, or rather, one around your wrist, by preordering now.

Apple Watch Series 7 Features​

The Apple Watch Series 7 was revealed during last month's September Apple Event, with the most obvious improvement coming via a larger screen. The Apple Watch Series 7 has a 20% larger screen than its predecessor, and can now fit an entire touch-sensitive keyboard on the watch face itself. The watches come in 41mm and 45mm sizes, a slight increase over the Apple Watch Series 6.

The display on the Apple Watch Series 7 is always-on, and promises to be 20% brighter than the previous Apple Watch. In spite of increased brightness, the Series 7 claims the same 18 hours of battery life, as well as "33% faster charging" than the Series 6.

There's a Blood Oxygen and ECG app standard with the Apple Watch Series 7, "High and low heart rate notifications" and "Irregular heart rhythm notifications," according to the official Apple Watch Series 7 website.

There's quite a lot to like about the new Apple Watch Series 7 and I'm considering ordering one for myself, because I like watches and haven't yet equipped myself with a cool and trendy smart watch. There are a lot more features, like increased scratch and water resistance, that make it appealing.

Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and just wants to be your friend. You can find him hosting the Nintendo Voice Chat podcast.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors