Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
so today I will be on the news either at 7pm or 10pm in regards to the new bill that was passed today banning the sale of flavors. There is a lot more steps but its in the wrong direction as we speak. This is MY footage, I dont have the official video from NJ yet as it hasnt aired.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
so today I will be on the news either at 7pm or 10pm in regards to the new bill that was passed today banning the sale of flavors. There is a lot more steps but its in the wrong direction as we speak. This is MY footage, I dont have the official video from NJ yet as it hasnt aired.

Banning flavors? fucking FDA trying to ruin out shit

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
can you imagine if they were banning donut flavors? Chris Krispy would be up in chins... I mean arms.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
can you imagine if they were banning donut flavors? Chris Krispy would be up in chins... I mean arms.
Only plain for you. No glazed. No flavor just plain lmao

Obesity kills more people then vaping maybe donuts should be banned. Vaping hasn't been linked to any health issues yet but fatty foods are

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only plain for you. No glazed. No flavor just plain lmao

Obesity kills more people then vaping maybe donuts should be banned. Vaping hasn't been linked to any health issues yet but fatty foods are

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Shit, I love donuts but I'd trade them any day of the week for my vape. After all, loaded glazed donuts is close enough to the real thing for me.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I see a booming business in NJ for Flavor Shots that are marketed for what they are, food flavoring.

VU Sponsors