Become a Patron!

NEXA N20000 - review by Villalobos Ramírez

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
BANNER.JPG

Hi there folks.

Time for another review,this time i will be reviewing the N20000 that was sent to my by my friends over at NEXA for the purposes of this review.

You probably thinking this is your run of the mill disposable but you would be wrong,lot of features that even some pod devices don't have.
But i won't get ahead of myself,will start as per my MO with some visual aids so you can get some quick info on this device.

PARAMETERS.JPG
SPECS.JPG
BISEXUAL.JPG
AIRFLOW.JPG

Ok so lets get started.

Proper packaging as you would expect from a good disposable brand,inside the box you find a the disposable sealed in a plastic baggie and a small user manual.

List of features of the NEXA N20000:

Features:
Up To 20000 Puffs
Pre-Filled E-Liquid
5%(50mg) Nicotine Strength
Rechargeable Battery
USB Type-C Charging (Not Included)
Draw-Activated
Dual Mesh coil
MTL Vaping
Battery & E-liquid Screen
Turbo Mode - 25W
Regular Mode - 12W
Stepless Airflow Adjustment
Mega Screen

Gotta be honest here,i am not a disposable user but since i got these i have been using them more often that i should probably should,that is just because of the nic which is 50mg.

Like i mentioned before this device has 4 features that makes this disposable outshine some of the pods out there and no i am not kidding.

-First of all you got the Mega Screen and it sure is ''MEGA'',battery %,wattage output and your remaining e-liquid it is all shown on the screen located on the side of the disposable.
Nice and bright big screen that even in the sunlight it is easy to read,and yeah here in Spain it is sunny hehe.

-Second feature is the botton located just below the screen,this button lets you switch up between regular mode (12 watts) and Turbo mode (25 watts).
This i gotta say is pretty cool,i mean with this you can switch between MTL to RDL with just a flick of the switch that is located at the base eof the device.

-Third feature is the dual coil that is implemented in the N20000,this right here is what gives you a nice a flavorful vape in both mods regular and turbo.

-Fourth feature is the airflow,you want to go from MTL to RDL? no problem just use the switch and voila!!

Having the option to choose the wattage AND the type of airflow gives you the opportunity to try the device with different configurations.
Perhaps you want an MTL but with a kick? Switch to MTL and then pop it to 25 watts with just a press of a button.
Or maybe you want a mild subtle RDL? no problem,flip the switch and put it at 12 watts.

So as you see this device comes packed with features that will cater to all your vaping needs.

If you use MTL mode and have it at 12 watts you will get the 20.000 puffs,but if you switch to RDL and crank it up to 25 watts well you know its obvious you will get less puffs since more e-liquid will be consumed.

Also when you switch modes you will know which mode you're in by two ways,you can look at the screen or or take a look at one of the side of the screen.
Small led alongside the left of the screen that will be blue for regular mode and red for turbo mode,this will light up each time you take a puff and will turn off at the same time the screen goes dark.

Talking about e-liquid the N20000 has 15 different flavors to choose from:

-Apple Gem: A crisp and refreshing blend of juicy apples, offering a sweet and tangy taste reminiscent of orchard-fresh fruits.
-Blue Razz: Dive into the tangy zest of blue raspberries, a perfect balance of sweetness and tartness for a lively vaping experience.
-Chicago Blueberry Mint: A unique combination of ripe blueberries and a hint of mint, capturing the essence of Chicago's vibrant spirit.
-Frozen Strawberry: Indulge in the cool, sweet bliss of strawberries with a frosty twist, delivering a refreshingly icy finish.
-Gold Kiwi: Experience the exotic and rich flavor of golden kiwi, a rare and delightful taste for a luxurious vaping journey.
-Grape Burst: Savor the burst of luscious grapes, a classic flavor that's both sweet and invigorating.
-Kiwi Pineapple: A tropical mix of tangy kiwi and sweet pineapple, transporting you to a sunny paradise with every puff. With a capacity of up to 20000 puffs the Kiwi Pineapple is perfect for long sessions.
-Mighty Mint: Embrace the invigorating freshness of mint, a powerful and cooling sensation that refreshes your senses.
-Peach Mango Watermelon: A heavenly trio of juicy peach, ripe mango, and sweet watermelon, creating a symphony of succulent flavors.
-Pink Lemonade: Quench your thirst with this zesty blend of pink lemonade, offering a perfect mix of sweet and sour.
-Sour Apple Ice: A thrilling combination of sour apple with an icy kick, delivering a sharp yet refreshing taste.
-Strawberry Kiwi: A harmonious blend of sweet strawberries and tangy kiwi, a classic duo that never disappoints.
-Strawberry Mango: The sweet allure of strawberries meets the tropical charm of mango, creating an irresistibly juicy flavor.
-Triple Berry: A luscious mix of berries, combining the best of sweet and tart for an ultimate berry blast in a vape disposable!
-Watermelon Ice: Enjoy the summer freshness of watermelon with a cool icy touch, this prefilled e-liquid is a perfect escape on hot days.

So far i have used two of the five different flavors i want for me to try.
Grape burst was oh boy sooo good,really predominant grape flavor with a touch of freshness,not much but just enough to make it cool.

Apple Gem surprised me,thought it would be like Grape Burst,you know a strong hit of apple flavor but au contraire mon ami this i one i really liked.
It wasn't a real strong taste of Apple,just a nice subtle taste that would linger in your mouth without being overwhelming.
Don't know how they did the Apple Gem but i really enjoyed this one,you could vape it all day and not get tired of it.

Charging time for the 800mAh battery is less than an hour,can't tell exactly how long because to be honest i always forgot to time it but yeah less than an hour thanks to the USB Type-C which is located at the base of the disposable.

So what is my verdict?

This is one solid device,aesthetic wise it is nice and simple and feels well built,apart from that the flavor is on point and then you add the several features it has then yeah i have to declare the N20000 a winner.

Thanks to my friends over at NEXA for sending me the N20000 and if you want more info on this device feel free to visit their website:

Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my review,have a nice day.

Cheers

VU Sponsors