wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so this morning I was cyber monday shopping , clicked on nicvape and noticed a great sale. apparently they made a mistake and the deal was a little better than they thought it was so instead of honoring the sale that I already paid for they called me and said they were cancelling my order. REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK YYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU GGGGUUUUUUUYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS

you will never get another penny from me. I was actually excited to try your extremely over priced products but now that I read the other thread and see all the bull shit you put other people through on black friday sales I must say I will always and forever try to detour business from you and never have a good thing to say about nic vape. we are starting to see who you guys really are. warning for everyone out there just because you think nic vape is running a sell doesnt mean you will get you flavors at the price on the website. they will call you an hour later and say no we change our minds ........... by the way fuck you nic vape . did I say that already ?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nic Vape just did the same to me. No shit !!!!!

I made an order of over ten flavors today, paid for by credit card and went about my buisness ordering other deals on the net.
After I saw your post here I checked my messages and sure enough, I have a VM from South Carolina and it says they made a mistake on my order and they took too deep a discount and have gone ahead and cancelled my order and refunded my credit card....... but they said " We would be happy to retake the order now that the glitch is fixed"

This is what I ordered.... I will not re order. I think they should have honored my order as well. This was before the discount.

Dark Raz Flavor
Bottle Size: 10ml bottle
$6.99
$6.99
BG1-Bubble Gum Flavor
Bottle Size: 15ml Bottle (Glass)
$8.99
$8.99
French Vanilla Flavor
$7.99
$7.99
Grape Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Green Apple Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Orange Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Raspberry Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Real Watermelon Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Root Beer Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Strawberry Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Sweet Tobacco Flavor
$7.99
$7.99
Vanilla Flavor
$7.99
$7.99
Gourmet Cinnamon Flavor
$6.99

Subtotal
$109.85

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wait.... Isn't this the same company that Smoky Blue was stumping for everyone to try?

If it is, I think they just earned a dumb ass of the year award.

I think I will cross them off my list of companies to do business with. That was just wrong!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wait.... Isn't this the same company that Smoky Blue was stumping for everyone to try?

If it is, I think they just earned a dumb ass of the year award.

I think I will cross them off my list of companies to do business with. That was just wrong!
yup same place, seems this is business as usual for them guys

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
they said didnt it seem like a really good deal, I said fuck ya thats why I ordered it lol. I wanted to try it. its not my responsibility to make sure the website is right lol. I was just surfing around and said hey sweet deal Ill try them. no honor whatsoever.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they said didnt it seem like a really good deal, I said fuck ya thats why I ordered it lol. I wanted to try it. its not my responsibility to make sure the website is right lol. I was just surfing around and said hey sweet deal Ill try them. no honor whatsoever.
LOL...everything I see on the fasttech site "seems like a really good deal" but thousands order from them everyday. Thats no excuse.

They should have honored the final completed checkout. Thats just bad form.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
LOL...everything I see on the fasttech site "seems like a really good deal" but thousands order from them everyday. Thats no excuse.

They should have honored the final completed checkout. Thats just bad form.
I know totally not cool man. I dont know what else to think or say about it. paid for and everything. I wonder if they realize people talk and share the experiences the have with others lol. word of mouth is pretty powerful.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

If those idiots would have said to me "Well, didn't it seem like a good deal", I'd have lost it.

WTF?! Did they intentionally dangle a carrot (good price)? Or are they so full of themselves they think their flavors are worth 10 times what everyone else charges?

THEY set the price, YOU made an order, and PAID for it. "Oh sorry, we can't sell our crap at the price you paid. If you want our junk, you gotta pay more".

Suck it nic vape. You'll never get the chance to play games with me.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so this morning I was cyber monday shopping , clicked on nicvape and noticed a great sale. apparently they made a mistake and the deal was a little better than they thought it was so instead of honoring the sale that I already paid for they called me and said they were cancelling my order. REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK YYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU GGGGUUUUUUUYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS

you will never get another penny from me. I was actually excited to try your extremely over priced products but now that I read the other thread and see all the bull shit you put other people through on black friday sales I must say I will always and forever try to detour business from you and never have a good thing to say about nic vape. we are starting to see who you guys really are. warning for everyone out there just because you think nic vape is running a sell doesnt mean you will get you flavors at the price on the website. they will call you an hour later and say no we change our minds ........... by the way fuck you nic vape . did I say that already ?
Did they charge your card?

The best way for vendors to gain good karma and customers is to honor their fuck up in discounts and move on. The way to lose customers and get a shit reputation is to offer great deals and reneg on them and cancel the orders. Just how fucking stupid of a person do you have to be to think that the negative shit won't impact their bottom line? A happy customer tells 2-4 people about how good the service and prices was, a pissed off customer tells 20+ people. That's marketing 101 stuff.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yes they charged my card. Waited an hour or so then refunded me and gave me some of the worst customer service I have ever received. They should have sucked it up. Its not my fault. Why should I be punished for their mistakes. Not like I knew the magic price. Haha. I could have been raving about how good it is but guess thats not going to happen lmao.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bad reviews stack up fast, Hobby ;)
Theres Smokey

tumblr_ms5kpiMibG1r1069oo1_500_zps190186e5.gif

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yes they charged my card. Waited an hour or so then refunded me and gave me some of the worst customer service I have ever received. They should have sucked it up. Its not my fault. Why should I be punished for their mistakes. Not like I knew the magic price. Haha. I could have been raving about how good it is but guess thats not going to happen lmao.

what a headache.. :(

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They charged my card as well. Apparantly they dont care. I wanted to check them out myself and I was in dissbelief at first, then dissapointed .....now Im just irritated.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It is what it is, wllmc.. and if anything, i am sorry this has happened..
i lost trust in a company i thought could shine for us..
they flavors might be spot on, and free of every known bad element, however.. CS stands to improve..

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nic Vape just did the same to me. No shit !!!!!

I made an order of over ten flavors today, paid for by credit card and went about my buisness ordering other deals on the net.
After I saw your post here I checked my messages and sure enough, I have a VM from South Carolina and it says they made a mistake on my order and they took too deep a discount and have gone ahead and cancelled my order and refunded my credit card....... but they said " We would be happy to retake the order now that the glitch is fixed"

This is what I ordered.... I will not re order. I think they should have honored my order as well. This was before the discount.

Dark Raz Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
BG1-Bubble Gum Flavor
Bottle Size: 15ml Bottle (Glass)
$8.99
$8.99
French Vanilla Flavor
$7.99
$7.99
Grape Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Green Apple Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Orange Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Raspberry Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Real Watermelon Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Root Beer Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Strawberry Flavor
$6.99
$6.99
Sweet Tobacco Flavor
$7.99
$7.99
Vanilla Flavor
$7.99
$7.99
Gourmet Cinnamon Flavor
$6.99

Subtotal
$109.85

I'm not understanding what's going on here at all. Just out of curiosity I browsed around the nicvape site and they're advertising prices that are even LOWER than the ones from the order they cancelled on you. Here's Dark Raz for $3.50 http://www.nicvape.com/DIY-Juice-Flavors/E-Flavors/Dark-Raz-Flavor

What's going on?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm not understanding what's going on here at all. Just out of curiosity I browsed around the nicvape site and they're advertising prices that are even LOWER than the ones from the order they cancelled on you. Here's Dark Raz for $3.50 http://www.nicvape.com/DIY-Juice-Flavors/E-Flavors/Dark-Raz-Flavor

What's going on?
they were selling bottles of flavoring for right around a dollar. sounded like a great deal so i bought the full line. later on I got a call and an email saying that the price was wrong on the website so they refunded my money and I could go buy them at whatever price it was at that time. seems to change a lot. they were very rude and acted like this entire thing was my fault.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they were selling bottles of flavoring for right around a dollar. sounded like a great deal so i bought the full line. later on I got a call and an email saying that the price was wrong on the website so they refunded my money and I could go buy them at whatever price it was at that time. seems to change a lot. they were very rude and acted like this entire thing was my fault.

Around a dollar? LOL.

I guess I got confused because Thunderball is listing the items he attempted to purchase and the prices listed in his post are double the prices listed at the website.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Around a dollar? LOL.

I guess I got confused because Thunderball is listing the items he attempted to purchase and the prices listed in his post are double the prices listed at the website.
ya I think that is just part of the receipt. pretty sure he got the same deal as me though and they canceled his order also.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sucks. I don't blame you for being upset if they were rude to you. It wasn't your fault. Once you buy something you've bought it and if they mistakenly sold it to you for the wrong price that's their fault and they should just suck it up.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In retail, you can not refund a card without the customer being aware....They would be held accountable to the prices they had shown. Legally. You should contact the Weights and Measures department in the state they are located in and ask if this situation falls in their category.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In retail, you can not refund a card without the customer being aware....They would be held accountable to the prices they had shown. Legally. You should contact the Weights and Measures department in the state they are located in and ask if this situation falls in their category.

We ran into this a few months ago when some kanthal was listed on Amazon at a ridiculously low price. A bunch of us ordered it, and within a few hours the orders were all cancelled.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That sucks. I don't blame you for being upset if they were rude to you. It wasn't your fault. Once you buy something you've bought it and if they mistakenly sold it to you for the wrong price that's their fault and they should just suck it up.
like when the airline sold all them tickets cheap, or walmart sold those playstation 4's for like 90 bucks. they honered it. not like walmart went to those peoples house and ripped them off the wall and said you can have this for 200 more dollars lol. I understand I may not have gotten the deal they wanted to give but how am I to know that . I said oh hell ya cyber monday is awesome. ill buy them all and finally get to test these things out. I was so shocked at the stance they took with me. its whatever I guess. Im just one guy in a sea of customers.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
really, thanks. I bet you are right. Im not one to take it that far though. I'll just forget about them. not one to dwell on things. I'll forget about it by tomorrow and go on loving my flavor art.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
like when the airline sold all them tickets cheap, or walmart sold those playstation 4's for like 90 bucks. they honered it. not like walmart went to those peoples house and ripped them off the wall and said you can have this for 200 more dollars lol. I understand I may not have gotten the deal they wanted to give but how am I to know that . I said oh hell ya cyber monday is awesome. ill buy them all and finally get to test these things out. I was so shocked at the stance they took with me. its whatever I guess. Im just one guy in a sea of customers.
But in the long run they lose because if they honored it you would have probably been a customer for life buying at regular prices. Some people just don't have business sense.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
We ran into this a few months ago when some kanthal was listed on Amazon at a ridiculously low price. A bunch of us ordered it, and within a few hours the orders were all cancelled.
thats crazy , what ever happened to standing by your word.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats crazy , what ever happened to standing by your word.

Yup! But in this case it's different since, presumably, Nicvape is trying to build their business. I have no idea who I was buying the kanthal from on Amazon (it wasn't Amazon directly), so no harm done to the seller there.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
But in the long run they lose because if they honored it you would have probably been a customer for life buying at regular prices. Some people just don't have business sense.
I would. I spend 45 bucks a month on my stupid beard oil. lol. Im a guy that if I like something and I believe in what someone is selling me I have no problem at all in paying extra for peace of mind. if it was good I would have kept buying it and telling everyone to try it.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Around a dollar? LOL.

Yeah, those are their normal prices. I copied and pasted that from my receipt. I didnt attempt to order them......... I did order them and have a finalized invoice. My credit card was charged.

You might have looked over me saying that the list was before the discount. I was just wanting to let whoever read the thread know I was seriously interested in purchasing and trying their line. I think I only ordered one less than Wllmc ordered.

I still have the full receipt with the discounts showing and the Voicemail of them cancelling the order.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, those are their normal prices. I copied and pasted that from my receipt. I didnt attempt to order them......... I did order them and have a finalized invoice. My credit card was charged.

You might have looked over me saying that the list was before the discount. I was just wanting to let whoever read the thread know I was seriously interested in purchasing and trying their line. I think I only ordered one less than Wllmc ordered.

I still have the full receipt with the discounts showing and the Voicemail of them cancelling the order.
Thanks for taking the time to clear that up. Sounds like a raw deal to me. With so many alternatives out there in this competitive market I doubt I'll be giving nicvape my business after hearing these horror stories;

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe any reputable business worth anything would have honored their mistake to those who got in on it, even if it was a loss. Because honestly, how much were they really going to lose. Seems like their shit is marked up quite a bit. Some of these business still haven't caught on to how quickly and badly social media can ruin a business. Word travels faster than the speed of light on the internet. ;)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont really want to post my name and address from my invoice, but here are some copy and pastes from that invoice

Order Summary

Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day.
Order # 122647 Placed Monday, December 01, 2014

Order Status: Approved, Pending Shipping
Payment has been received for this order.
Click here for a printable copy of your invoice.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to try more flavors, i have tried FW, just got some more of them, going to get some TFA for Christmas I hope, then after the holidays Im going to grab some FA to try out, at least I now know of a company NOT to try.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Im sure your right Celtic. If I were younger and still full of piss and vinegar I would probably persue this, but at this point in my life, I would just rather let my friends here ( like yourself) Know what happened......... and I also know this thread is pretty permanant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors