Become a Patron!

NICBASE.com coupon code?

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's that time again - need to reup my nic supply. I've been using Delosi Labs 100mg/ml - 100% VG nic salt and like it much better than the 'regular' nic base that I used for years. Nicbase.com carries this but I always feel better if I have a coupon code. Can't find one for Nicbase anywhere :( I do have a 250ml of the regular Delosi nic base but I like the salt so much better that I'll just keep it in the freezer for emergencies

Perhaps there are other places to get this from without having to buy a gallon for $200?

Thanks!!

1664062521030.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Code ELRECIPES always worked for Delosi for 15% off. Can't hurt to try it.

Perfect Vape has 32 oz nic salts, 100 mg in VG, for $98.99 plus $10 flat rate shipping. That's the smallest amount they sell, but it's certainly a better buy than your Nicbase example.

Last edited:

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh nice... gave me 10%... I didn't even think to look for Delosi codes.

Thank You!!!!

1664072196320.png

I see there are others - that aren't currently working but might work in a few weeks - hmmmm.
I'll just take the 10% while it's working!

1664072258801.png

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Code ELRECIPES always worked for Delosi for 15% off. Can't hurt to try it.

Perfect Vape has 32 oz nic salts, 100 mg in VG, for $98.99 plus $10 flat rate shipping. That's the smallest amount they sell, but it's certainly a better buy than your Nicbase example.

oh... just saw the rest of your message, lol I was so excited to see a Delosi code, I didn't read the rest. How does PV nic compare to Delosi? And the first question they ask is BA or CA... What is BA/CA?? Says the CA version has been known to have a sour taste but does not say what the difference is.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually - comparing apples to apples and including the coupon code.... Nicbase.com is cheaper. And if they give 15% for Halloween - it would work out to $101.66 for a liter (35oz)!

1664076740130.png

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
oh... just saw the rest of your message, lol I was so excited to see a Delosi code, I didn't read the rest. How does PV nic compare to Delosi? And the first question they ask is BA or CA... What is BA/CA?? Says the CA version has been known to have a sour taste but does not say what the difference is.

I'm pretty sure that BA is benzoic acid and CA is citric acid. I don't use salts, not a fan, but the freebase from PV is very good.

VU Sponsors