Become a Patron!

Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet v. VU1

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought it was going to be Radio', but I somehow managed to stash 600mls away.
WIR, Mutant, Katy's Virus? I'm like a kid in a candy store - can't decide on what I want . . . . . :confused:

Well my island brother what you want is what you get. Superman offered a great one year so let us know!!!

I know my post from last night sounded a bit down, I just wanted to clarify a bit. It was not meant to be a ding against NT in any way. I owe Clark and Katy a life extension and am truly grateful for all that NT does. This family has given me the strength to concur the darkest and most challenging times of my life. I am forever grateful of the people who make and vape this juice. Yes, change is hard and as we all evolve it can be a scary thing but this family is what has been my cornerstone in my life for the past year. We have done the impossible, we have seem good times and bad times, we have been there for each other. I love you all and would give you anything I could to make sure we are all comfortable.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well my island brother what you want is what you get. Superman offered a great one year so let us know!!!

I know my post from last night sounded a bit down, I just wanted to clarify a bit. It was not meant to be a ding against NT in any way. I owe Clark and Katy a life extension and am truly grateful for all that NT does. This family has given me the strength to concur the darkest and most challenging times of my life. I am forever grateful of the people who make and vape this juice. Yes, change is hard and as we all evolve it can be a scary thing but this family is what has been my cornerstone in my life for the past year. We have done the impossible, we have seem good times and bad times, we have been there for each other. I love you all and would give you anything I could to make sure we are all comfortable.

I don't know if he has the TA for Katy's Virus, but that would be my choice with Mutant as the second. Honestly, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the Family's generosity and am grateful to have been offered such a gift. I am touched more than any of my words could say.

Nothing wrong with expressing your feelings. I did not see anything negative about it. As I stated, I have similar concerns - just have to figure out a constructive way to deal with them while still supporting the Family, NT, and Clark/Katy. It is what it is. but things will work out as long as we continue to respect and love each other.

TheDishD

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello Fam, busy busy but i hope u are all doin well
Resupply!!
19badee725a3af2d30c7c106b1455aba.jpg

Ill try to catch up as time permits, lol. Be well be safe everyone!

sent via a smartphone with a dumb operator XD

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats Keith. You, taki, and all the others starting to build up some "clean time" are an inspiration to stick with it when the stinkies get tempting. I want that "clean time" too!!!

And you will get it as you have found NT and the fam! :D

newportlocal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dready sent you a message. I know this thread will ping your email inbox.
Trying to get down to the post office with my trades,mod to repair,PIFs,etc.
Want to get your package in with them.

When all else fails to get your attention. ACB ACB ACB
This is only a test of the emergency broadcast network.:D

newportlocal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dready sent you a message. I know this thread will ping your email inbox.
Trying to get down to the post office with my trades,mod to repair,PIFs,etc.
Want to get your package in with them.

When all else fails to get your attention. ACB ACB ACB
This is only a test of the emergency broadcast network.:D

And they are all on their way! I knew I could count on the ACB emergency broadcast system.:)

Merryhellion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, life is GOOD! 100ml of acb in my mailbox, tested, tasted, ready for steep (but oh so good even before it's aged)...and a 15ml loyalty bottle of GCD, which tastes fantastic in 6mg! I've come a long way from being that 36mg vaper, and Nicoticket has gotten me down to 6 dripping. I still keep 18mg in a tank, handy for nic fits, and am ordering 12mg for future tank steeping. So happy!!!

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thought he posted that he used the last of it for Patkids H1N1 bottles. I've "owed" him a call for a while, so I'll give it shot when it slows down here at work.

You guys don't think he's a skaary' dude? :D
Uh...no. Clark is a sweetie! :)

DaBucs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm assuming you were the one who sent him the Bucks thank you email?

lol no not me, I assume hes signed up on the site...he does say hes a fan, just not against the steelers hehe

I did however text him at the start of the game to let him know his suck level, then after the game I sent him a text and told him he no longer sucks :D

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
chicken ass lol

I called him but went to voicemail. Left a message saying you wanted Katys virus and to PM you to let you know if he can make it....see wasn't hard :p

That's me! lol

Things just went a little south here at work. Having to deal with "mystery" containers and loads that customers want to schedule, but are not cleared for pickup. It's hard for them to understand that I can't do my part of the job, if they don't do theirs . . . . :mad:

DaBucs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's me! lol

Things just went a little south here at work. Having to deal with "mystery" containers and loads that customers want to schedule, but are not cleared for pickup. It's hard for them to understand that I can't do my part of the job, if they don't do theirs . . . . :mad:

Totally understand that...in the work I do, we deal with secure customers and what that means is that they cannot send us any data, but want us to fix their problem...ya good times there :)

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I guess all that is left is to figure out how the get the funds to the right place... I'm in Cali, Kent is in the middle of the country and you're in the middle of the ocean... :confused:

That is easy. Go to a grocery store or convenience store and get a prepaid Visa or Mastercard. Have them load the funds onto it. If you get the reloadable ones, you can always add funds to it at any time to use for other "missions".

Edit: if the funds are in Paypal, you can get the Paypal prepaid Mastercard and use your paypal funds.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-prepaid-mastercard

Last edited:

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is easy. Go to a grocery store or convenience store and get a prepaid Visa or Mastercard. Have them load the funds onto it. If you get the reloadable ones, you can always add funds to it at any time to use for other "missions".

Edit: if the funds are in Paypal, you can get the Paypal prepaid Mastercard and use your paypal funds.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-prepaid-mastercard

LOL, just joking btw, I'm not worried one bit :p

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning everybody

Kid went from no nap yesterday (2nd time ever) to a 10:30am this morning. Makes it hard to plan the rest of my life, but he's so damn cute. Starting to say quite a few words now

Weather here can't make up its mind, hi of 50 today. Too cold for what I had planned but I won't complain; summer was brutal.

That said, the latest round of work has been delayed but it almost done. I'll be having a whole lot more to post so I won't be putting them all up in here. Also, going to get a supplier status over there so I've been not putting anything up there for a bit. All will be on my Facebook page for the Spa, be sure to select "Get Notifications" if you want to see all the posts. If there are some here who want to see but don't do FB, please let me know of any suggestions you have to view these until I get a proper website going.

Here's another 4nine just for fun. Mer, Chistie, Jimmy, Newport, Clark, Feck, and others be on the lookout in the next couple days. I'll also shoot anyone with an order in a PM when it's about ready

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keith, You're one lucky bastard! LOL Good on ya! Enjoy it my friend..:)
If he gets Katy's Virus, he will be the luckiest NT customer EVER :)
And he more than deserves it!
Completely agree!!! :cool:

Morning all! :)

With or without the KV', I consider myself lucky - lucky to have stumbled into one of the greatest group of people around. Like Clark says, it's more than just the juice. Your triumphs and setbacks help me keep a proper perspective in life. For this I am blessed and grateful.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everybody

Kid went from no nap yesterday (2nd time ever) to a 10:30am this morning. Makes it hard to plan the rest of my life, but he's so damn cute. Starting to say quite a few words now

Weather here can't make up its mind, hi of 50 today. Too cold for what I had planned but I won't complain; summer was brutal.

That said, the latest round of work has been delayed but it almost done. I'll be having a whole lot more to post so I won't be putting them all up in here. Also, going to get a supplier status over there so I've been not putting anything up there for a bit. All will be on my Facebook page for the Spa, be sure to select "Get Notifications" if you want to see all the posts. If there are some here who want to see but don't do FB, please let me know of any suggestions you have to view these until I get a proper website going.

Here's another 4nine just for fun. Mer, Chistie, Jimmy, Newport, Clark, Feck, and others be on the lookout in the next couple days. I'll also shoot anyone with an order in a PM when it's about ready

I didn't think it would be possible, but your stuff keeps getting better and better. If I keep looking, I may have to get a tube mod so I can have some of this artwork too. :D

TheDishD

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello Fam, still flat out like a lizard drinking here, bloody school holidays lol,
Hope the fam is doin good, tryin to catch up with all the posts lol
Anyway quick vid on fixin the stingray switch
Can be used for most clone switches too
Missu all :)

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok new reveiw vid finally up, sigh gota love painkillers lol
Enjoy lol

You almost have me convinced to grab one of these...almost. I am holding out for my second Reo and the DNA that I have already funded. Then I might just do it cause your review is so good and you are so easy on the eyes as well.

Wait...that is NOT the reason to get another mod. Just cause you are seriously good looking...I will just subscribe to your channel instead. LOL! Keep up the good work Dishy! Love the accent too.

newportlocal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You almost have me convinced to grab one of these...almost. I am holding out for my second Reo and the DNA that I have already funded. Then I might just do it cause your review is so good and you are so easy on the eyes as well.

Wait...that is NOT the reason to get another mod. Just cause you are seriously good looking...I will just subscribe to your channel instead. LOL! Keep up the good work Dishy! Love the accent too.

I just did dishes, but I think you had something else in mind.

newportlocal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday was my youngest son's birthday. Among other things I went to his school and read the Love You Forever book by Munsch to his class and we donated the book to their kindergarten library. It was nice. He had an ice cream and cake party at home with a new lego set and playstation game. He seemed super happy.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just did dishes, but I think you had something else in mind.

Nah, just that I think we should give kudos and compliments more often! I tend to say these kind of things for both women and men that I find to be attractive and I do get a bit of flack for it. Oh well. I appreciate artwork and beautiful horses and shiny mods as well. Nothing else in mind actually....just cause I am on a diet doesn't mean I can read recipes, right? LOL

Just went to Gearbest and found that they are now selling for $73. Oh well. Saved some money cause I really like the top fire for a mechanical and I was thinking seriously about this one. I hate messing with locking rings on my bottom fire mechs. It is probably still a good deal for how well it is made but I am not able to pull the trigger at that price.

Last edited:

newportlocal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah, just that I think we should give kudos and compliments more often! I tend to say these kind of things for both women and men that I find to be attractive and I do get a bit of flack for it. Oh well. I appreciate artwork and beautiful horses and shiny mods as well. Nothing else in mind actually....just cause I am on a diet doesn't mean I can read recipes, right?

All in fun. One of my favorite movie quotes is "nice things are nice." In Love Affair. Katherine Hepburn,Warren Beatty, Annette Bening.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors