Become a Patron!

Nightmare on Vape Street (NOVS)- Maiden 3 - 30 ml bottles

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
These sell for 22.00 per 30 ml bottle. These are brand new and sealed and each bottle includes a NOVS vapeband. This is Maiden which is a A creamy custard with notes of sweet creams, burnt sugar, and a hint of something secret! These are 6mg of nic.
So these 3 bottle 90 total mls would cost you 66.00
Get all 3 for half off 33.00 shipped
Start a conversation if interested in this great deal.

Attachments

• maiden - Copy.JPG
    maiden - Copy.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 22

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks I did see that on their site. they are on sale normal price is 22.00. But their shipping for 3 bottles is 11.50. That is how they make up for the 15.00 price online. I think I am still giving a good deal. But it they sell its fine and if they don't its fine. I will eventually use them up at some point. So my price is 11.00 per bottle no tax and shipping included.

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wasn't saying your bundle wasn't a good deal by any means, I just didn't like that you were saying they go for 22 a bottle when they are $15 on their site with nothing saying "sale price", and shipping for me was $5, If your price is right then there is no need to try to make it seem like a good deal.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have been to Planet vapor and they sell the bottles in store for 22.00 so maybe that do drop the price for online sales. I put 3 bottles in my cart and the cost to ship to me was 11.50 and i live about 5 miles away from them.. Anyway 10.00 dollars a bottle if anyone is interested.30.00 for all 3. Shipped anywhere in the US. Thanks for pointing out the online price difference.

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Weird that shipping cost you that much I don't know where Novs is located but it was $5 shipped to Las Vegas 3 bottles in the cart as well

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OK so 3 bottles from Planet vapor 50.00 shipped. The 3 bottles from me 30.00 shipped.
Save 20.00 now. This will remain this price through Sat night.

VU Sponsors