Nintendo Switch OLED Is in Stock with This Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
It’s no secret that the Nintendo Switch OLED Model has been difficult to find ever since it debuted late last year. But right now, Dell has the Switch OLED with white Joy-Cons in stock as part of a bundle with other Switch items. Included in the bundle are the white Switch OLED, plus Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, all for $450.99. That gets you the most sought-after Switch, plus a side-scrolling Mario game and an excellent wireless controller. For what it’s worth, the total is $5 off the total MSRP of those items if purchased separately.

Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle​

The Switch OLED is the centerpiece of the bundle, of course. It sports a 7-inch screen, which does look noticeably bigger than the original model’s 6.2-inch display. The bezels are thinner too, making the display pop that much more on the device. And since it’s an OLED screen, the colors are phenomenal. I have one, and I honestly still notice how much better the display is every time I turn it on.

Both the Joy-Cons and docking station are a classy white color. Instead of the original model’s laughably small 32GB of onboard storage, this model doubles it to 64GB (which is still kind of silly, but at least it's more). To top it off, the kickstand on the rear of the handheld machine is much more substantial than the previous model’s.

I wouldn’t say the OLED is a must-have upgrade if you already have a Switch. But if you’re really into graphics and displays and you have the cash, you won’t regret it. And for anyone who doesn’t already have a Switch, this model is an easy recommendation. You can read our Switch OLED review for more details.

As for the other items in the bundle, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is a port of the side-scrolling Wii U original. Personally, I love the game and would recommend it to anyone who hasn’t already played it. It’s a great throwback-style Mario game. And the Pro Controller is basically a must-have item for all Switch owners who play on the TV. It feels great to hold, and the battery lasts a long time on a single charge. You can check out our New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe review and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller review for more info on those.

Chris Reed is a deals expert and commerce editor for IGN. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors