Become a Patron!

No Atomizer Smok Procolor

Hey everyone!

I read this forum from time to time but I just signed up. I apologize if a problem like this has already been covered. I can’t find a way to search the forum from my phone.

I’ve been vaping for a couple years now and I’ve never had a problem solving any issue I’ve run into...until now. I have two Smok Procolors (one for me and one for my wife) and my wife’s just started giving her the “no atomizer” message. I’ve cleaned all the connections, restarted it, and tested it with a Digiflavor Drop RDA and a Pharoah Mini RTA (both of which work fine on my procolor) but nothing has worked.

I would be tempted to assume that it just does not work anymore, if it weren’t for the fact that it still accurately reads the ohms of whatever I screw on top of it. I’ve read as much as I could find on the “no atomizer” topic and watched some YouTube videos but I can’t find anyone who has had this problem.

Any help at all will be appreciated. : )

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....:vino:

I believe this issue has been asked in the past....I'll try the search feature for you.

Thank you for your help and for the welcome! I actually found the search button a little bit before you posted that (not sure if it’s just my phone but it does not look like a normal search button lol) and I wasn’t able to find anything.

Has anyone ever experienced a regulated mod that is capable of reading ohms, but suddenly can’t detect an atomizer when the fire button is pressed? I just can’t wrap my head around what could possibly cause that, I mean there is clearly a circuit or it couldn’t detect the ohms in the first place...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Prolly something broken inside the (switch) button....Smok is certainly not known for quality products.

Lol...I’ve heard that Smok can be low quality. I’ve also met people who swear by them, idk. They’re both about a year old or so and they’ve been reliable so far but perhaps this is about the lifespan of a Smok...

So let’s assume that it has now fully prepared itself for the junk pile. For my next mod purchase I was leaning towards Geekvape or Kanger. Do you have any recommendations in those brands, or perhaps a third unmentioned brand? I certainly don’t want to run into a problem like this again and I’d appreciate any recommendations you have. You seem to be highly decorated on this forum. : )

And if anyone happens to see this who has had a similar problem with Smok or any other brand and was able to resolve this problem, please let me know as you’ll save me some money and I’ll be totally stoked on you haha.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had the best experience with Minikin, good battery life, can take numerous tumbles onto concrete and still work.

VU Sponsors