Become a Patron!

(Non-flaming) B-52

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you've never had a B-52, here's what it looks like:

gINoTbZ.jpg

It's a layered cocktail commonly served as a shooter composed of Kahlua, Bailey's, and triple sec or Grand Marnier (some folks prefer Amaretto on top, but I'm not one of those weirdos). A generous bartender will even set it ablaze for you upon request, which results in a "B-52 On a Mission." Clever as that sounds, I do not recommend it with this version:

FA Irish Cream: 3%
FA Jamaican Rum: 1%
FA Orange: .5%
FA Espresso: .5%
FA Cocoa: .25%

I shake and vape this at the percentages above. You can crank the total flavoring up to around 7-8%, but once you crest 6%, you may want to let the mix sit for a day or two to allow the Orange to settle in.

And quite unlike the real thing, you can vape this for as long as you want without ever ending up on the floor with your face in a puddle of your own saliva.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you've never had a B-52, here's what it looks like:

gINoTbZ.jpg

It's a layered cocktail commonly served as a shooter composed of Kahlua, Bailey's, and triple sec or Grand Marnier (some folks prefer Amaretto on top, but I'm not one of those weirdos). A generous bartender will even set it ablaze for you upon request, which results in a "B-52 On a Mission." Clever as that sounds, I do not recommend it with this version:

FA Irish Cream: 3%
FA Jamaican Rum: 1%
FA Orange: .5%
FA Espresso: .5%
FA Cocoa: .25%

I shake and vape this at the percentages above. You can crank the total flavoring up to around 7-8%, but once you crest 6%, you may want to let the mix sit for a day or two to allow the Orange to settle in.

And quite unlike the real thing, you can vape this for as long as you want without ever ending up on the floor with your face in a puddle of your own saliva.
Oh hell yeah. This sounds reaaaalllly good. Thanks for the share!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I could be wrong, but for that to occur, I think 2.5% FA Brandy would have to be included in your recipe. :D

Thank you for posting this and I'm definitely putting it onto my mixing "to do" list!

Ron
----
"I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown."- Jim Morrison

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I loved drinking those shots. Thanks for sharing!

VU Sponsors