Become a Patron!

Nonuts (Glazed Vanilla Donut)

Hey guys. I am not really much of a forumite, but no better time than the present to pop my recipe posting cherry :)

I love donuts. There is a small trailer called Donut House parked in my city. A godsend for donutlovers. They have a chocolate glazed, coconut dipped donut that is raping my palate. Its pure donut awesomeness. Anyway. What the sweet old guy does'nt make is vanilla donuts. So If I can't eat them, I'll do what I can to vape them :)

I tried both TPA Frosted and Cap Glazed, and I preferr Capella's.
I also think TPA Vanilla Cupcake adds nicely to the vanilla frosting and fluffy mouthfeel of the donut.
FA Joy is to make everything just a bit more interesting. I like to use it low, to bend the flavour in a more colorful direction.

Capella Sugarcookie to add that sweetness and a bit of crunch.

Bavarian Cream to round off, depthen and add to the frosting/cream part of the cupcake.

Vanillin to step that vanilla up, just a bit.

So:

Nonuts

Cap Glazed Donut 7%
TPA Vanilla Cupcake 1.5%
TPA Bavarian Cream 1.5
CAP Sugar Cookie 1%
TPA Vanillin 1%
FA JOY 0.75

Inspired by different donut recipes out there, thanks for making DIY more accecible. None mentioned, none forgotten :)

I preferr this recipe to the Chef's Doughnut King concentrate and can't live without this in my "cafe avec-rotaion" :p

All the best.

VU Sponsors