Become a Patron!

Noob here

I'm not necessarily new to vaping, been at it for 2 years. But I'm definitely new to the forum. Even though I've been Vaping for 2 years I still feel I have a LOT to learn. my current favorite vape pen is the Kangertech SubVod. I like that the charging is done anywhere different than where the oil can reach the charger. I was using a regular pen before that screws into the charging dock and I was always cleaning the oil off before I could plug it in. Ruined 2 charging docks with this issue. I have yet to graduate to a boxmod but I know that should be my next step. I have recently started making my own juices and I love the freedom and creativity involved. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
MsKayle

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the forum MsKayle :)

Box mod interests, lots of help here for that, and we have an amazing DIY juice section. Have fun! :stars2:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here
enjoy

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome to a great forum. I also am using a Subvod as my secondary device along with an eGo AIO.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy the forum!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi MsKayle and welcome to the V/U family, lots of info and help here enjoy the forum

VU Sponsors