Become a Patron!

Nord

Coyote628

ECF Refugee
Went the pod way last nite. Got myself a smok nord. 50mg vanila custard. Not my favorite flavor but it will do til i find some candy cane or something equally minty fresh. Smok not my favorite brand either but this thing might be stealthy enough to use at work. High nic will actually cause me to reduce overall consumption, who can vape this all day?

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I vape high nicotine (25-35mg’s) in sub ohm tanks and rda’s so I don’t have to take big puffs nor do I have to vape often. I make my own juice so it’s not the cost of juice it’s just I prefer to strong hits so I’m not constantly putting all day long. I’ve tried a few pods but they just don’t provide the punch of vapor hitting the back of my throat that I get from my rda’s and subohm tanks. To each there own and whatever works to keep people for smoking is the goal so take no prisoners, and rock out with your cock out is what I say.
:nothingtoadd:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape high nicotine (25-35mg’s) in sub ohm tanks and rda’s so I don’t have to take big puffs nor do I have to vape often. I make my own juice so it’s not the cost of juice it’s just I prefer to strong hits so I’m not constantly putting all day long. I’ve tried a few pods but they just don’t provide the punch of vapor hitting the back of my throat that I get from my rda’s and subohm tanks. To each there own and whatever works to keep people for smoking is the goal so take no prisoners, and rock out with your cock out is what I say.
:nothingtoadd:

Yes, pods are pretty uninspiring. I’ll use a Naut Mini with salts and a plus ohm coil though. But only because it’s the only MTL tank I’ve got and I haven’t tried sub ohming 35mg salts yet. Hmm, maybe I will tonight. Good food for thought, thanks.

VU Sponsors