Become a Patron!

Norseman's Review on the Suorin AIR from Suorin

Norseman Mech

Member For 4 Years
JbOKyqv.jpg

I received this Suorin AIR free of charge directly from HealthCabin for the purpose of this review. Regardless of this, it will not color my opinion on this review in any way, shape or form.

FXHu8yU.jpg

Packaging
This comes in a white box with the device printed on the front. On the backside you find additional info on the device and what’s included in the package. It does also have info on what color the device has and the obligatory scratch and sniff so you can check for authenticity.

wDOG2G4.jpg

When you open the package you will find the device split up in two pieces and in two separate compartments. Underneath you will find the USB cable for charging, and a manual.

GFLvGVR.jpg

The Suorin AIR
It is basically a 2-piece kit containing the battery part and the pod, and the kit I got is what i think is the Navy Blue colored one.

AdhfnN2.jpg

To fill up the pod you only need to have a needle tip bottle and you are good to go. It can handle a mix up to 70vg / 30pg without any issues and can hold 2 ml of liquid. After you have filled the pod up you should wait for 5-8 minutes to let the juice saturate the cotton properly before you start using it.

1i4WC69.jpg

The battery capacity is 400mAh and depending on your vaping style it can last you quite a while. When you are vaping and the light under the on/off button is blue, it indicates you got over 50 % power left and when the light turns red, it tells you that you have less than 50 % left. When the red light flickers you will know it is time to charge the device.

9EBoBJR.jpg

It doesn’t have a button to press so in order to vape on it, all you have to do is to switch it on and start pulling air through the mouth piece. And for such a small device it does provide you with decent clouds, but in my mind not that good flavor.

weUk1Nt.jpg

Not sure if it has anything to do with me using my own recipe I always use when I try new products out or not. It might be on the complex side and a kit like this might benefit from a simpler mix to better give you the flavor the manufacturer had in mind.

fWwQyvG.jpg

Besides the lack of flavor it is a user friendly device that anyone can put together and start using almost blindfolded. The size makes it real pocket friendly and easy to stash away. The max power output on this device is 16 W and as far as I can say it is enough.

Assessment
What can I say… It is a small lightweight device that is super easy to use. It gives you decent clouds but does lack somewhat in flavor. But as a starter kit to get away from tobacco it might do the trick anyway since you get the nicotine you need.

Can I recommend it to others?
I’m not sure what to say here. It isn’t my cup of tea really and the not so good flavor makes me hesitate whether this is what a newbie should have or not. I think I will let this one be open for you guys to decide and if you think it might help someone get off of tobacco, since it does provide the person with nicotine and some flavor, you just go for it.

Pros
Well built
Easy to fill the pod
Pod and battery part fits together nicely
Holds 2 ml of liquid
Easy to use

Cons
Lacks somewhat in flavor
Battery capacity could be better

Parameters
Width: 8 mm
Height: 88 mm
Length: 45 mm
Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Navy Blue, Gun Metal, Red

Package includes
1 x Suorin AIR Device
1 x 1.2Ω Cartridge
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual

You will find it here
Suorin AIR at HealthCabin for $25.99 at the time I wrote the review.

Thanks for reading this far and Vape on!
Norseman

VU Sponsors