Become a Patron!

North Carolina vaper lady, new to forum not to vaping.

aibones

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was an analog smoker for seven years (1-3 packs a day) and now been vaping since Nov 2013 (when I was 22 years old) while living in Oklahoma where everyone seems to vape. Moved back to NC to find a small vape scene has begun and shops popping up left and right.
Figured I would finally join!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi aibones.. You are just one state away from me! :)
Welcome to VU! What kind of set up do you have?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

aibones

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi aibones.. You are just one state away from me! :)
Welcome to VU! What kind of set up do you have?
oh nice! I just moved back here from Lawton OK. I lived here several years prior to that. I'm in fayetteville NC. and thank you!
omgsh you don't want to know hahaha the flight here made me put my carry on under the plane BC I was last in line and I saw them toss my bag around with all my best tanks and batteries and juices (the rest of my stuff I gave to my parents) that stunt destroyed it all. and I'm unemployed struggling so I got a shitty setup until I can afford to get a good setup...so currently I have a aspire nautilus mini and a Kanger pro tank 3 with my second battery I ever bought in 2013 a sad vision spinner LOLOL. it's embarrassing but gets the job done. all I could afford after moving back initially was my old vision spinner and a smok tech ii something or other for 10$ that sucked. so yeah. right now shitty setup but could be worse you know. what's yours?

and thank you guys!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
atm an ipv mini2 with my atlantis.. but normally it's my old nemi with a tobh dripper.. :)

yeah I know where that is.. you are bout 6-7 hours from me.. pretty flat land not too far from the beach there..
i miss Ocean Isle.. Sunset.. omy!! :)

JamesD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same thing happened with my area seems vape shops are exploding

aibones

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
atm an ipv mini2 with my atlantis.. but normally it's my old nemi with a tobh dripper.. :)

yeah I know where that is.. you are bout 6-7 hours from me.. pretty flat land not too far from the beach there..
i miss Ocean Isle.. Sunset.. omy!! :)
oh how do you like the Atlantis??? I wanted to buy one when I re bought my pro tank 3 but I couldn't afford anything above 20$ at the time and already have an old glass replacement from my aero tank and old pro tank 3. I'm the only person I've met that wasn't big on the nautilus mini LOL. I missed using Kanger tanks c:
jealous of the setup! I hate my vision spinner but plan to upgrade again as soon as I collect rent from roommates...
thing is about better batteries is they seem to usually be a big big and I like to try to have a small thing to carry around but eff it.
nice!!!! come see me :3

and to James right?! where I lived for a year before you couldn't find an analog to bum LOL you'd always get the pitch of a Vapor and I finally got one in 2013. I remember all the gas station ones before I moved away from NC, I came back and shops all over! but still not very many vapers....a lot of people get stubborn and tell me they tried vaping before and it was gross but I try to explain it depends on a lot of factors and especially the quality lol!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh how do you like the Atlantis??? I wanted to buy one when I re bought my pro tank 3 but I couldn't afford anything above 20$ at the time and already have an old glass replacement from my aero tank and old pro tank 3. I'm the only person I've met that wasn't big on the nautilus mini LOL. I missed using Kanger tanks c:
jealous of the setup! I hate my vision spinner but plan to upgrade again as soon as I collect rent from roommates...
thing is about better batteries is they seem to usually be a big big and I like to try to have a small thing to carry around but eff it.
nice!!!! come see me :3

and to James right?! where I lived for a year before you couldn't find an analog to bum LOL you'd always get the pitch of a Vapor and I finally got one in 2013. I remember all the gas station ones before I moved away from NC, I came back and shops all over! but still not very many vapers....a lot of people get stubborn and tell me they tried vaping before and it was gross but I try to explain it depends on a lot of factors and especially the quality lol!

I like it sometimes.. and sometimes not.. so i switch up to a dripper ;)
I am just not a tank girl :p

send me your addy and can send a mech out to you.. you will have to find some batteries..
I can also toss a dripper if you need one..

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hell yes drippers and mechs.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And a late welcome from me as well to the Underground!

We are glad to have you with us.

A word of advice, don't cuss or otherwise piss off the Fucking Moderators here.

Dammit, Shit I am a freaking moderator!

Now I have to go and ban my Effin Ass!

Nice to have known you,

Shit.................................................................

:D:D:p:D:D:eek:

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, aibones!

aibones

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And a late welcome from me as well to the Underground!

We are glad to have you with us.

A word of advice, don't cuss or otherwise piss off the Fucking Moderators here.

Dammit, Shit I am a freaking moderator!

Now I have to go and ban my Effin Ass!

Nice to have known you,

Shit.................................................................

:D:D:p:D:D:eek:
yeah I was wondering about cursing and since have just decided to avoid it. I assumed we are all adults but proper etiquette.

however to quote trailer park boys, I cannot speak without swearing. plus if I got banned id still read the forum and not care too much about not being able to post.

hello to you too!

edit: and thank you for the advice on the cursing! I'll be careful :3

aibones

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like it sometimes.. and sometimes not.. so i switch up to a dripper ;)
I am just not a tank girl :p

send me your addy and can send a mech out to you.. you will have to find some batteries..
I can also toss a dripper if you need one..
ah! I've yet to upgrade to dripping! still seems quite foreign to me though and goodness yes I need new batteries @.@ I can inbox you with my info :D

I sent you a msg from Tapatalk did you get it? it keeps saying I have it as a draft but it also says I've sent it so I'm confused @.@

VU Sponsors