Become a Patron!

Not "new", just back in the game

Rayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been involved in the vaping game for about 7 years. It all started for me with the DSE 901 ecigs... but that was a completely different age of vaping! I wasn't able to make vaping affordable back then, so I stopped. Over the years, I bought a few eGo pens, and it never really did the trick.

About 4-5 months ago, I had the money to get back in the vaping game, and bought an iStick with the Nautilus Mini. From there, I bought a Magma atty, and dripped with my eLeaf. Because I still wasn't satisfied, I went to a Mutant clone, with a Stillare. I've evolved my taste to where I'm currently on a SMPL and Dark Horse (clones, for now), and I'm almost completely satisfied. The only thing that isn't entirely satisfying is that I've yet to build a proper cloud chasing build on a flavour-minded atomiser; so nothing that really matters ;)

My daily rig has gone from a .3 ohm build to .14 ohms (varies between .1 to .16, depending on the wire I use). And yes, I've run some sanity checks by my mate, who's was an electrical engineer in the Army; so I'm not just toying around without knowing the risks.

Currently waiting on an email from Metal Moose about a 100% custom mod, and will likely be getting into the authentic mod/atty realm relatively soon. I'm just getting sick of picking through clones to find something I won't regret buying (which has happened). So yeah, I'm making my waves, and learning the hard way; it's the way I prefer to do shit.

I am also currently working in a vapor shop (as a second job), so things aren't going too badly here!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there Ray, welcome to VU, glad you joined up and welcome back to vaping!! Enjoy the forum:):)

Rayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This forum seems to be the most level headed, hence the membership ;)

And yeah, I've missed vaping a LOT. I miss buying my stuff from Pure Smoker, and actually having long email conversations with Steve. He used to throw in extras for me with almost every single order, and walked me through the basics to get me started. What a great guy; just sad to see he's closed up shop after all that hard work. I'll have to do a little digging, but I hope things ended okay. He, and Dusty from E-Cig Review, were responsible for me getting into this years ago.

Rayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really miss the old days!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Enjoy

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

We look forward to having you hear with us and learning an sharing:D

Rayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been wearing out the keyboard at work today, by mostly posting in the forum. I think I've found a new time killer when I'm at work lmao.

Hey, it's all work related, so who can really complain?!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, Rayne! Its so great to see so many people working in this relatively new industry. It must be amazing to see all the changes since you've been away.

Rayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Puffing on a DSE 901 years ago... and now I'm chucking clouds I never would have thought possible back then. The industry has really progressed, and I love the enthusiasm that's been brought to everything. I miss the flavour the old juices gave, but that was because there was no such thing as VG in the juices. The faces of people when I tell them that, and then tell them everything tasted so much better back then... Priceless.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! Lots of great people here, it gets heated once in a while but you can use grown up words here to sort things out lol

VU Sponsors