Become a Patron!

Not new just searching for a comfortable hole

Nightwolf

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys and gals, as stated above, I'm not a newbie. I have been vaping since November 2012. I had seen the cig a likes. Blu stopped by my college and handed out samples. My friends and I laughed at how corny they were. How ineffective the Blu cigarette was.

Not even a year later my late father in law (a damn good man) gifted me a ego kit complete with three tanks and a few flavors. I discovered that they were slightly better than blus, but I knew I had started vaping and I needed to make this work. I had promised my fiance I would quit and I was certain this was the only way. I didn't have the nuts for cold turkey. I have too much of a temper.

I took to visiting a few smoke shops who dabbled in vaping and appeased myself with overpriced shitty juice. Bought repeated tanks and replacement coils, but I still wasn't satisfied.

I went out of town and came back to find I had broken my ego (haha) in my pocket and I had just heard of the MVP 2.0. To my suprise, my fiance had gotten me one after receiving a tip from a carolina panther player that day.

I enjoyed that, but I still wasn't satisfied. November 2014 rolled around and we found a FU for sale in a flea market. I scooped this up and a nice Tobh v2 rda. Got some wire and batteries and hot damn I was a building champ! Not really, I was garbage, but practice taught me well.

So fast forward to the present, I only recently ventured out to high powered VV/VW devices and let the FU take a break. This is the world I wanted to be in. A world full of insane building possibly. An outlet to exercise my never ending need for creativity and tinkering. I think I finally found my hole in this humble little forum.

Last edited:

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nightwolf said:
Not new just searching for a comfortable hole

I think most all guys can say this about themselves ;) Tempting signature material here...

Welcome. I have been vaping for about 1.5 years and have gone through literally
every stepping stone in the process. I am currently at a dual 18650 mod.

Mark 10 cig-a-like, Mystic Bridge "tank-a-like", kanger mini pro tank 3 w/ ego battery, ipv mini 2 (single 18650), ipv d2 (single 18650 w/ temp control), smoke h-priv (dual, current mod). Ugh. It's a process I guess. The cool thing is that I have sold basically all to friends and co-workers. Everything is still working despite the abuse I put them through.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Nightwolf

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think most all guys can say this about themselves ;) Tempting signature material here...

Welcome. I have been vaping for about 1.5 years and have gone through literally
every stepping stone in the process. I am currently at a dual 18650 mod.

Mark 10 cig-a-like, Mystic Bridge "tank-a-like", kanger mini pro tank 3 w/ ego battery, ipv mini 2 (single 18650), ipv d2 (single 18650 w/ temp control), smoke h-priv (dual, current mod). Ugh. It's a process I guess. The cool thing is that I have sold basically all to friends and co-workers. Everything is still working despite the abuse I put them through.
I like the way you think hahaha, a more rested version of myself perhaps would have already made that happen. Thanks for the welcome!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad you found a comfy hole to call home!

VU Sponsors