NudeNicotine Vs. NicBase

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So, after many years, I need to order more nicotine (actually, I have a liter of 300mg/ml nic from MFS that's dated 07/01/2015, but I never stored it properly and it's very dark in color).

So, is there a huge difference between NudeNicotine and NicBase? NN has always been the defacto standard for high quality nic, but is it really worth TWICE as much as NB? I tried the Delosi flavor concentrates years ago, and was less than impressed. Should I expect the same from their nicotine as well?

Also, just because it's dark and 8 years old, do you think the MFS nic is still okay to use? Yes, I understand fully the risks of using 300mg nic. If usable, I would dilute it into 3 liters of 100mg each.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So, after many years, I need to order more nicotine (actually, I have a liter of 300mg/ml nic from MFS that's dated 07/01/2015, but I never stored it properly and it's very dark in color).

So, is there a huge difference between NudeNicotine and NicBase? NN has always been the defacto standard for high quality nic, but is it really worth TWICE ans much as NB? I tried the Delosi flavor concentrates years ago, and was less than impressed. Should I expect the same from their nicotine as well?

Also, just because it's dark and 8 years old, do you think the MFS nic is still okay to use? Yes, I understand fully the risks of using 300mg nic. If usable, I would dilute it into 3 liters of 100mg each.

I've only tried a few of the Delosi concentrates, but I'm also not a fan of the ones I've tried. I have seen no difference, though, in the nicotine, but I never was in the habit of buying NN. When I could get it and afford it, I got NicSelect and/or whatever nic they sold at LNW. Admittedly my palate isn't the most sensitive, so maybe someone else will chime in.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
just because it's dark and 8 years old, do you think the MFS nic is still okay to use?
If it's somewhat brown-ish, it may be a bit harsh but otherwise ok to use. If it's a darker brown, though, I wouldn't use it. Smelling it can give you an idea. It should be close to odorless.

If you can't vape it, it's supposed to be a good insecticide.

Most of the nic in my freezer is from NudeNic. I like that it came in glass bottles and had included syringes to extract the liquid through a specialized seal that remained in place on the bottle. That's how it used to be anyway. Never ordered from NicBase.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So LNW sells a gallon for about the same price NN sells a liter...

Well, LNW is out. I asked if they ship to Massachusetts, and this is the response I got:

Thank you for your message. Yes, we do ship to Massachusetts. We are currently not able to ship using USPS. For anything with nicotine, including PG, VG, and 0mg we can only ship B2B to PACT-ACT-compliant businesses using freight. Here is a link to more information on shipping.

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/shipping

Thank you and have a great day.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you're concerned about NicBase, just look at Perfect Vape. I know that Nic Select is very good. Have bought it from PV before, just not in a large quantity. I think 120ml of 100mg 50/50 was the largest I got from them.

The place I originally got Nic Select from (eliquid.com) hasn't carried DIY supplies in several years now.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to get NicSelect from Nic River before they started doing their own, Pure Nic. They also sold Chemnovatic from Europe while they were scaling up Pure Nic.
NicSelect and Chemnovatic where top dogs at the time. Should be good stuff.

VU Sponsors