Become a Patron!

nut for 510

Hi Everyone, I would like some way to organize my attys when not on a mod, keeping them upright. I was thinking about recessing several nuts in a board. Does anyone know what size nut and what size threading a 510 connection takes? Plan B I suppose would be to drill a hole barely larger than a 510 connection and “countersink” the atty in the wood. Thanks!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi Everyone, I would like some way to organize my attys when not on a mod, keeping them upright. I was thinking about recessing several nuts in a board. Does anyone know what size nut and what size threading a 510 connection takes? Plan B I suppose would be to drill a hole barely larger than a 510 connection and “countersink” the atty in the wood. Thanks!
atmizer stand done.jpg
you mean a stand.... like this???
that's just a paddle hole maker for the atomizer and recessed the screw part in with a drill bit..

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Plan B works fine as @DaBunny showed. It's also less expensive. If you want to use nuts 510 literally means 10 threads at 0.5 mm per thread. The diameter is 7mm.

VU Sponsors