Become a Patron!

O2 Pur Commercials/Radio Ads

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to put this out there. I have recently seen "call for your free ecigarette now" from a company called O2 Pur (formerly another vape company in trouble with the state of Utah). The ads claim free with s+h, then a recurring fee shows up on your card of 69.99 for a subscription that people are finding impossible to cancel. My mom almost called to order this. Look, I know most of you are buying from good places and research pricing and all. I just don't want anyone getting burned. Their info is also on the BBB website with an F rating. Just fyi yall.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Classic. Companies been doing that 'free' e-cig thing since vaping started. A vaping friend of mine once thought he would help (I was helping him get started vaping) in the process and order one. He told me just after he got it ordered. I explained how this worked to him and helped him get a stop to that insanity before they even got it off the ground. A lot of folks never really got a chance to vape because they got screwed right off the bat!

This occurs not only with e-cigs, but with all kinds of products. BE CAREFUL! THERE AIN'T NO FREE LUNCH!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Classic. Companies been doing that 'free' e-cig thing since vaping started. A vaping friend of mine once thought he would help (I was helping him get started vaping) in the process and order one. He told me just after he got it ordered. I explained how this worked to him and helped him get a stop to that insanity before they even got it off the ground. A lot of folks never really got a chance to vape because they got screwed right off the bat!

This occurs not only with e-cigs, but with all kinds of products. BE CAREFUL! THERE AIN'T NO FREE LUNCH!
Well said, saved me from writing that response up:cool:

VU Sponsors