Become a Patron!

Oh be still, my blackened heart! Its finally opened up!

Dwnwardspiral

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Warning- I'm bad at introductions, i ran out of coffee hours ago, and I'm on a tablet... story: I smoked between 1 and 2 packs a day for almost 10 years. A friend of mine actually turned me on to vaping in a sneaky, clever sort of way and I was hooked pretty quickly. The place I got my starter kit from had waterberry chill, and despite my dislike of menthol, I decided to take it because it was the only one that was free and not tobacco. It was gross, and gave me massive headaches. I went back for something else because it was a block or two away from my apartment, and although the guy there is a pompous douchefuck who, over the last sevearal months, has shot to the top of my "drown in battery acid" list... the liquid wasnt too bad the second time. I think I got pear. From there I found another b&m I liked better, then found the one I ended up sticking with. The owner of the place took pity on me and gave me his igo-w to play with.... but it wasnt until my itaste finally crapped out and I bought the sentinel m16 that I started using the rdas exclusively. I have a trident v2, but for some reason I keep sticking with the igo, its like my lucky dripper. It was like a light bulb went off in my head. "wait.... you can... you can build these yourself? And make the liquid?! Holy shit there goes all the money I just saved!" Ive converted my father as well. And after he was using his ego twist (which I had to explain to him had a dial for voltage, not airflow... come on shop owners, really?) I gave him my x6, then got suckered into giving him my rsst... and buying him a ss m16 with 2 efest batteries to go with it... and juice... and a charger... thinking back on it, I probably should have just thrown my wallet at him and went "JUST FUCKING TAKE IT"... aaaand here I am today. I'm sorry for the giant chunk of text, but either my tablet of the forum isn't allowing me to hit the enter key. In hindsight, I probably should have done this on my laptop. Yeah, I'll go edit this when I get home from work. My deepest regrets to the grammar nazis!

VU Sponsors