Become a Patron!

Oh wow, my hands have a life of their own

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was at my local bar tonight, having a brewsky or two (or three) and playing poker with a few friends. I was busy trying to figure out my outs, and whether the others were full of crap, when my hand automatically reached for my mod by my side.

Now, I'm a box mod sort of guy. So my hand landed on something boxy, picked it up and started bringing it up to my mouth while pressing firmly on the side button - all in one subconscious motion, like I always do. But then about half-way up, I realized something was wrong: the mod was way too light, and my button finger sort of went through it, instead of connecting with something clicky. I looked at it, and found myself with my neighbor's cumpled pack of smokes in my hand. Oops, that didn't look too smart...

Amazing really: I used to smoke like that - i.e. picking up a cigarette, lighting it up, without my brain even registering what I had done. It's so odd to catch myself doing the same thing with my vaping gear now.

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL You should call this you know you're a Vaper when... :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you sure it was only 3? ;)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you sure it was only 3? ;)

Well yeah... Poker nights often end with someone rolling under the table. Not me though: I have the good sense to fold when needed. This said, this is Belgium, where good beer is a religion of sorts. So... yeah :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Last Xmas, I received as a gift a dual 18650 DNA20 box mod.

While similar in size and shape to my TV remote control, and while both devices are very useful, they are not interchangeable.

So I would find myself watching TV while happily vaping and then I would come to realize I was pointing my mod at the TV and pressing the power button.Fazed Box Mod.jpg

VU Sponsors