Become a Patron!

Ohh Hello There!

Max Slaine

The Most Interesting Vaper in the World
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Welcome to the new forum! Thanks for checking out the new site. I'm Max and I'm here to help you guys. I quit smoking cigarettes and became a Vaper almost a year ago. My Vaping Anniversary is 8/11/2013. I've never gone this long with any other smoking cessation product. Since I started vaping I do not have a wheeze anymore, I have more energy, I can taste my food and drinks better now and the doctor told me my lungs are fine! I smoked for 24 years and thought it was too late to get better. I was wrong, your lungs are a quick healing organ so start helping yourself now. I have a show with my beautiful wife on Sunday nights 8-10 EST on Nova Broadcasting http://novabroadcasting.org/ called "Vapers Voyage" We give away products to try out, we try and help you out by answering questions and poorly attempt to entertain you. See you at a vape meet!

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
What is "UP" @Max Slaine

It's going to be the start of a long, strange trip here at The VU!

In the meantime, next time I go to NC, I'm going to have to check out your shed! :cool:

Outdoor-Home-Bar.jpg

Max Slaine

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
@TowerOfVape anytime you come down you're more than welcome to stay in the house. :) Thanks Bahas and Howdy Chris!

Last edited:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woot! Max is here.... *now* it's a party! :p

Max Slaine

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Haha, you know me Tyger, long time no hangout. I'm really digging what you guys have done with the forum. Thanks for all the hard work!

VU Sponsors