Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Corgiomed LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Lots of Leafree Instant Hand Sanitizer Aloe Vera Labeled as EDIBLE ALCOHOL

September 3, 2020 -- CorgioMed, LLC is voluntarily recalling all lots of Leafree Instant Hand Sanitizer-Aloe Vera, within expiry to the consumer level. The products are being recalled because they are labeled as “EDIBLE ALCOHOL”. Leafree Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol-based hand rub to be applied externally to reduce bacteria on the skin when soap and water are not available.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder what dumb butt high paid person decided to put edible alcohol on hand sanitizer?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know that some dumb mutha is going to drink it just because the label says s/he can, but no matter what kind of idiot actually does drink that poison, I suggest the company be sued for ever penny they have.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fined the heck out of by the FDA. This was not a contamination issue or such but an intentional violation of FDA safety rules.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A sad story.
My workshop burned totally up last week. My lifes collection of tools all gone.
VERY hot fire had a truck with a tank of gas, lawnmowers full of gas a tractor and 2 oxy and 1 acy tank full in there...

Is a man still a man without his tools?

Just ordered new soldering station and such from Amazon.
Going on a HF run in the next couple of days.
And prolly some Kobalt tools from Lowes.
My woodworking tools, Air compressor and welders and such will have to wait till I have a new place to put them.
There is only one tool a man cannot do without even at age 70!!

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am getting old - U thought a tin of dehydrated water was good for emergencies. Open, pour into bowl of water and stir.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Phil has been working long shifts and coming home sore and tired. As for me, my back, hip, and shoulder are so sore that i dont feel any other type of pain ... and i just had both sides of a toenail cut out due to being ingrown.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Phil has been working long shifts and coming home sore and tired. As for me, my back, hip, and shoulder are so sore that i dont feel any other type of pain ... and i just had both sides of a toenail cut out due to being ingrown.
Oh no toe nails are so painful, almost enough to get your mind off the owies

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How has Jimi been?
I am hanging in there, trying to not get the covid. A while back I was chasing the wifey around the house :rolleyes::giggle:, I was barefoot and caught my little toenail on something and ripped it almost all the way off, it was standing straight up and down.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got toenails so tough i need a chainsaw to cut them. I have hair growing everywhere but on my head. I have to eat flax every morning. I could go on but no one in the house is listening - we are all going deaf even my chihuahua.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. If i want to feel the toe pain, i gotta stick it in ice water. Otherwise, i dont feel a thing.
You're lucky there, mine felt like a broken toe. I just took the toenail and bent it back into place and taped it good. Took forever to grow back onto the toe.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're lucky there, mine felt like a broken toe. I just took the toenail and bent it back into place and taped it good. Took forever to grow back onto the toe.
Yikes! My toe hurt like a bitch before i had the surgery. I swear it attracted everything. Shopping buggy wheels, hammers, rocks, you name it. Every day, something mashed against that ingrown toenail making it hurt worse. At least now, that pain is gone.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Draconigena
:cry:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Draconigena
:cry:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
Saddened to hear this.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Personally did not know him but its always sad to hear of someone loved by others gone.
:(
In saying that, I think that it is good, dont get me wrong, that we can leave this life with others mourning our loss. It is a good thing. And a legacy. :)
One id hope to leave myself.
So as I read here he did that in spades. 👍

VU Sponsors