Become a Patron!

Old School Vapor

jkimbo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Started out with one of those cheaply made but costly to buy ecigs that looked like a cigarette with prefilled carts. Bought "High" nic but tasted like a lite cigarette. Needless to say I bought a pack of real cigarettes shortly after and believed ecigs all sucked lol. Then I bought a ego and everything changed. I still use 32mgs of nic but the ego showed me there was another side to vaping that cheap ecigs never showed me. From there I went to a variable voltage ego clone. And here I am now wilth a iPV 30 watt box mod and vaping with sub-ohm coils. It's been a journey.

People often asked me if it helped me quit smoking tobacco and I have to say sure it did. But to be perfectly honest that was never my goal at all. I wanted to smoke as cheap as I can and be healthier. Which vaping does. I still treat myself to a Clove or Marlboro once in awhile, but usually tobacco taste like crap to me now. I been vaping for over 3 years. Yes I still smoke tobacco every once in awhile. No I never stay with tobacco for long at all. I enjoy vaping more. And no I am not interested in slowly reducing my nic intake. 32 mgs is the way to go for me :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard! Same path a lot of us (me included) followed - junked a couple of those ridiculous $200 cig-a-like kits, went back to smoking for a couple years and came back around when the eGo was taking off...

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After 2 months of Vaping without a cig, I could say no to a smoke easily..
Now if someone fired up a clove...I believe I would have to take a Huff...

jkimbo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of Clove, I have tried various brands of eliquids that are suppose to taste like Clove. They all failed except one! It was a cheapo in a corner store in my travels. I wish I could remember the name of it. It was very close to Clove. But I have to warn you, it's not a all day vape. You have to be in the mood for a clove :)

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of Clove, I have tried various brands of eliquids that are suppose to taste like Clove. They all failed except one! It was a cheapo in a corner store in my travels. I wish I could remember the name of it. It was very close to Clove. But I have to warn you, it's not a all day vape. You have to be in the mood for a clove :)
If you remember please post!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That actually sounds tasty - not something I'd ADV by any means, or even tank since it's probably a wick killer, but I might try to come up with something to drip now and again...

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Glad to have you here!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! I can't imagine vaping 32 mg now, I'd probably turn green after one hit. But the important thing is that is what works for you.

VU Sponsors