Become a Patron!

Old Smoker/Obsessive Vaper in San Antonio, TX

Hi. I was a smoker from way back, firmly hooked for most of my life, and I knew I’d never stop. But within just a short time after giving vaping a shot in early 2010, smoking became boring by comparison. An NJOY mini e-cigarette was all it took to fully make the transition, because I liked the flavors of the e-liquid I bought online to refill the old cartridges or just drip onto the bridge of the atomizer. The last cigarette I lit, on 26 June 2010, seemed so tasteless that I put it out after the first puff, and have had no further desire to smoke.

The constant evolution of vaping since then has been amazing to me, not just in the pace of it, but in the continuously improving quality of the experience. Until a little over a year ago, I had mainly been using the eGo. It was good, but not reliably good, due to the variability and short life of disposable 510 atomizers. Then a whole new world of vaping opened up when I got an 18650 mod and a Magma clone.

Now I’m into high-end rebuildables. I’ve become obsessively fascinated with the vapor density, volume, and flavor that the right RDA with the right build can produce, even though I haven’t mastered all that yet. I’m still learning, as we all are, and I think this forum can be a good place to learn more. Reading blogs and reviews and watching Youtube videos doesn’t take the place of interacting with other vapers.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.

VU Sponsors