Become a Patron!

Old Vapor, new to forum

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello,

I am a long time vaper, new to the forum...hoping to learn more and meet fellow vapers. So much has happened since I started vaping with the old cigalike back in '08, but that little cigalike got me off the stinkies and I've never looked back. Smoked over 40 years, now breathing and feeling better.

I'm still not really into mods. Have an iStick 30, but still use the old eGo stuff. Have a 2200mah battery and generic tank, too. Happy where I am at, but always interested in what's developing.

Thanks for having me....:)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU
Hey, what ever works for you, that's all that matters.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Underground!!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks again......so much to read....just gonna buzz around and see what I can learn.....or not....:)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Pipug and Welcome to V/U lots of great folks here to answer your questions and for friendly chat, enjoy the forum!:stars2:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello,

I am a long time vaper, new to the forum...hoping to learn more and meet fellow vapers. So much has happened since I started vaping with the old cigalike back in '08, but that little cigalike got me off the stinkies and I've never looked back. Smoked over 40 years, now breathing and feeling better.

I'm still not really into mods. Have an iStick 30, but still use the old eGo stuff. Have a 2200mah battery and generic tank, too. Happy where I am at, but always interested in what's developing.

Thanks for having me....:)

Welcome - I love isticks too.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome. Nothing wrong with a low-power rig. Many people like them. There are some updates available for mouth-to-lung vapers that may interest you. An iStick Pico with a 3000mAh battery, coupled with an Aspire Nautilus or GS Air tank would give you longer time between recharges and probably better flavor, all without changing the heat or strength of your vape. Just a thought.

VU Sponsors