Become a Patron!

Olivia

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Named after a beautiful young woman that I admire :)

This is a creamy vanilla soft cookies & milk recipe. I'm sure it's been done before. This is my version :) It has a mildly sweet and milky cookie taste. Sort of like the taste left in your mouth after you dip a vanilla cookie in milk, chew and swallow it. That's the best I can describe it. I used some CAPs in place of TFAs that I was originally using and I liked it much better. I especially like CAPs VBIC better than TFA. CAPs is a bit milkier and creamier. They are both good flavors, but CAPs works better in this.

There's nothing really special here. The graham and both cookies are of course what make the cookie. All of the remaining ingredients make up the creamy milk. Along with adding some creaminess and sweetness, the vanilla swirl and caramel seem to soften the cookie. I've been vaping this mostly out of my Atlantis 2 with a 1.0ohm coil at between 35 and 40 watts. It's very good in my Kanger Sub-Tank and Mutation-X, but I prefer my Atlantis for this. This needs to age for a couple of weeks to bring it all together. It's good after 5 days, but gets creamier/milkier after a couple of weeks.

I'm also going to give this a try with some fruits added. Strawberry, lemon, raspberry, mango, etc. I have INW Lemon Shisha that I haven't used yet and would like to play with it. I am going to continue tweaking this, but it's very good as is so I'm confident in sharing it. If anything it could maybe be a very, very tiny bit sweeter. But not much at all. I will update the recipe here with any changes that I might make. All comments, suggestions, and personal adjustments are welcomed and encouraged!

Mixed at 60vg/40pg (Bull City Vapor brand) with 2mg Vapers Tek nicotine

Steep Time: 2 weeks - All I do is a warm water bath to thin the VG and then shake the living mess out of it until it has a gazillion bubbles. Then just put it away. Oh, and I have a habit of smelling it every day and then give it another shake before I put it away again :D

18% Total Flavoring

** Contains Acetyl Propionyl and/or Acetoin

----------------------------------------------------
5% CAP Vanilla Custard V2
3% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2% FA Caramel
2% TFA Vanilla Swirl
0.75% CAP Graham Cracker**
1% FW Hazelnut**
1% FA Cookie
1% FA Almond
1% CAP Vanilla Custard V1**
1.25% CAP Sugar Cookie**
----------------------------------------------------

EDIT 12/21/2015 - For a sweeter version make the changes listed below.

Decrease FA Almond to 0.5%

Add 0.5% INW Marzipan or FA Marzipan

Add 2% TFA Strawberry Ripe

At 2%, I don't really taste any Strawberry Ripe. I'm just using it for the sweetness. FA Marzipan can be used at the same %, but I had never used the INW brand and wanted to try it. It's very good and very similar to FA's, but I think it's just a little sweeter and 'brighter' as I think @Teresa P described it. INW Marzipan has a very appealing smell to it also. Same steep as above. Starts coming together and tasting good after 4-5 days:

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be mixing this up tomorrow - love that IA marzipan!

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can we see a pic?
drool.gif

Sure :)

OliviaHolt.jpg

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you suggesting with this recipe that Olivia looks sweet but is in fact really nuts? J **avoids any mention of wishing to sample swirling the bean and tasting the custard** cough

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, it's good. A couple of days ago, I mixed some of @Cramptholomew's White Coconut Cake using the INW Marzipan. Very nice :)
I haven't tried it in that one yet, been meaning to. Also want to see how it fares in Wayne Walkerr's Clapton Crunch, which is a huge hit with a couple friends and myself.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't tried it in that one yet, been meaning to. Also want to see how it fares in Wayne Walkerr's Clapton Crunch, which is a huge hit with a couple friends and myself.

I've been wanting to try the Clapton Crunch, but just haven't gotten around to it. I always take screen shots of recipes I find that I think I might like and I have a whole slew of them. Don't think I'll ever catch up with myself :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been wanting to try the Clapton Crunch, but just haven't gotten around to it. I always take screen shots of recipes I find that I think I might like and I have a whole slew of them. Don't think I'll ever catch up with myself :(
As someone who has two 3-ring binders full, as well as folders full in two computers and a tablet, plus email folders full, I can relate....;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the cereal. I'll have to make it a point to mix this sometime this week. Does this taste close to the real thing?
IMO, it tastes exactly like the cereal. My husband says when I vape it, it smells like there's an open box of it in the room.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

It's one of my favorites now...

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMO, it tastes exactly like the cereal.
It's one of my favorites now...

I have one more question about the Clapton Crunch. The %'s are different for a couple of the ingredients on Wayne's DIYorDie web site compared to the recipe he has listed on ELR. DIYorDie shows 2% FA Merinque and ELR shows 3%. DIYorDie shows 0.75% Acetyl Pyrazine and ELR shows 1%. I'm assuming the DIYorDie web site is what I should follow. Is that what you both did?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Same here, but I used CAP Bavarian Cream instead of TFA, and used FW Hazelnut instead of TFA.

VU Sponsors