Become a Patron!

On and off Since 2012

Hi all! As the title suggests I have been kind of struggling with vaping since 2012. Started out using KGOs and clearomizers (back then Mods were Taboo) everything was going great, had cut my analogs to about half a pack a day (from 1 - 1.5). but in order to save a couple of bucks I ordered some cheap Chinese juice(hell most juices sold in the US back then were Chinese re-branded products) and that's when the Scheisse hit the fan. I started to retain fluid in my lungs and ended up with a bad case of pneumonia. Needless to say that I gave up vaping.....
until summer 2016, one of my employees gave me a 30W Istick w/o a tank so I put it in my desk for and forgot about it, about 3 months later I found it again and said WTF lets give this a try again. I journeyed over to the local vape shop and that's when I realized how much vaping had changed in such a short time. So to make a long story longer... I now use K-box/subtank mini ceramic coils @ 25W .5 ohms, another K-box/subtank mini OCC coils @ 15W 1.2 Ohms and my recently departed best vape ever Vaporesso Target pro cCels ceramic coil @ 25W .9 Ohms. Tobacco flavored (not really into flavors) 70/30 6mg. Was down to 5 analogs daily but since the death of my Vaporesso back to up 15 a day. the thing is less than 5 months old and that sucker will just trigger itself on even after I have turned (5 click) it off. Not using it and I cant get their Cust Serv to reply to me (it is 100% authentic) shame, I really love the thing and doing a Google search for Target Pro problems is how I found this forum.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there, so glad you gave vaping another try!!! Welcome Back!!!:wave:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi all! As the title suggests I have been kind of struggling with vaping since 2012. Started out using KGOs and clearomizers (back then Mods were Taboo) everything was going great, had cut my analogs to about half a pack a day (from 1 - 1.5). but in order to save a couple of bucks I ordered some cheap Chinese juice(hell most juices sold in the US back then were Chinese re-branded products) and that's when the Scheisse hit the fan. I started to retain fluid in my lungs and ended up with a bad case of pneumonia. Needless to say that I gave up vaping.....
until summer 2016, one of my employees gave me a 30W Istick w/o a tank so I put it in my desk for and forgot about it, about 3 months later I found it again and said WTF lets give this a try again. I journeyed over to the local vape shop and that's when I realized how much vaping had changed in such a short time. So to make a long story longer... I now use K-box/subtank mini ceramic coils @ 25W .5 ohms, another K-box/subtank mini OCC coils @ 15W 1.2 Ohms and my recently departed best vape ever Vaporesso Target pro cCels ceramic coil @ 25W .9 Ohms. Tobacco flavored (not really into flavors) 70/30 6mg. Was down to 5 analogs daily but since the death of my Vaporesso back to up 15 a day. the thing is less than 5 months old and that sucker will just trigger itself on even after I have turned (5 click) it off. Not using it and I cant get their Cust Serv to reply to me (it is 100% authentic) shame, I really love the thing and doing a Google search for Target Pro problems is how I found this forum.

Glad you joined and are giving vaping another chance - it is life changing for many of us :wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome to VU:coffee::wave: Glad you gave vaping another try.

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[...] Not using it and I cant get their Cust Serv to reply to me (it is 100% authentic) shame, I really love the thing and doing a Google search for Target Pro problems is how I found this forum.

Hello, Privateer.

Last August I bought a Vaporesso mini with the Guardian tank. It worked fine until December when I squeezed the tank too hard when removing it and the glass cracked. The glass is thin and does not appear to be tempered like the glass in my Nautilus minis. When I looked online for a replacement tank I could not find one anywhere in the world. That is not too surprising for a small off-brand like Vaporesso. They probably just buy complete boxed assemblies from the actual manufacturer and could not supply parts or service for the items the peddle even if they wanted to.

Now I just buy the main brands that have parts and service readily available.

Vaporesso does make coils that will fit the Aspire Atlantis tank and although I do not own an Atlantis I do have several other Aspire tanks that have served me well.

Good luck with your search.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome back as you say the vaping world has moved on loads since then all for the better! :D

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome- you are not struggling with vaping, but the voices in your head about wanting to keep smoking cigarettes, 4,000 chemicals are calling your name!
Vaping and some Will Power worked for me! Vaping helped me overcome my urges and I talked myself out of many a cigarette!
30+ year cigarette habit and I quit, I really wanted to quit, while it was not easy I did it!
Stay Strong and Vape On!

VU Sponsors