Become a Patron!

on my way to quit

hi everyone, my name is pako, im a 40 yr old smoker who found about vaping for 2 month now, its being an on and off thing since i bought my first ecig, right now i've being without smoking for 8 days now, and honestly im feeling great, since i am not asnd expert ive been looking for a place likme this to learn more about it and hopoefully dont go back to smoking ever again, right now im using a coolfire 4 with his stock isubg tank, but i want to learn more about this and where is the best place to find hardware and eliquids , thank you all for reading and have a nice weekend!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Pako - sounds like you are on your way!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here
Each day of "not smoking" gets easier.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Pako and welcome to the V/U family, congrats on your quit so far, there's a lot of friendly and supportive people to help you on your quit. Keep up the good work buddy

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Pako, so glad to hear that you put down the cigs. It's great to breath again ya think? There is lots of info and great advice here. These people have helped me so much. Welcome

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hopefully well Pako, you are on the vaping road again. If you come off every now and then, don't worry you will get there. Good luck and welcome to VU :wave:

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Welcome and congrats, I'm going on 3 months now. I still have the last cigarette I ever bought in a pack in my truck. It's my F/U cigarette. Looked at it today and laughed.

Can't believe after 40+ years of smoking, I quit and don't even miss it.

This place is a great support group and wealth of knowledge about vaping.

You made two great choices. Quitting and hanging out here

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors