One of Our All-Time Favorite 4KTVs for Gaming Is On Sale for Memorial Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Memorial Day sales are live now and running through Monday, and among the many chances to save is one of our favorite TVs: the LG C1.

This OLED 4KTV has all the right features you want in a gaming TV, but most important of all, the picture is absolutely stunning. I've also seen a few tests online claiming the C1 is better than the recently released C2 when it comes to gaming performance. I can't vouch for that personally, but the videos are out there if you're interested in looking for yourself.

LG C1 OLED Memorial Day 4K TV Deal​

To get a better idea of why this is one of the best 4K TVs for gaming, just take a look at our LG C1 review. It does everything right when it comes to gaming: 4K resolution (of course), supports 120Hz refresh rate, perfect blacks thanks to its OLED display, and just a sliver of a bezel.

This is just one of many, many Memorial Day sales happening right now. If the LG C1 isn't your thing, there are plenty of other Memorial Day TV sales going on through the long weekend. Pretty sweet if you ask me (no one did though).

Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and just wants to be your friend. You can find him hosting the Nintendo Voice Chat podcast.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors