One of the Best Low-Cost 4KTVs for Gaming Is On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
One of our favorite cheap 4KTVs for gaming is on sale, getting you a fantastic TV for even less than its list price. The Hisense U8G series punches way above its weight when it comes to its feature set versus its price. It's cheap, but only when price is a consideration. For everything else, this is a quality set.

Hisense U8G Series 4K TV on Sale​

If you have a PS5 or an Xbox Series X, or you plan to get one (and come on, you do), this is absolutely the TV to buy. Right now it's half the price of the LG OLED or Sony BRAVIA series TVs, which are amazing, but given the price of the Hisense and the features it packs, I would definitely recommend getting one for your gaming needs.

First of all, it has native 120Hz and HDMI 2.1. There are a lot of TVs out there at this price that claim 120Hz, but it's that fake, simulated 120Hz that looks terrible. It also has Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos sound. While it's not OLED, it is "quantum dot," a technology a lot of other manufactures use under the name QLED. I have a TCL QLED and I am very happy with it.

It has 4 HDMI ports, which I think is the perfect amount of ports. That's enough for your new consoles and a pair of your old ones, or a dedicated 4K Blu-ray player. Basically whatever you like. I am not your dad, I won't tell you what to do.

Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and just wants to be your friend. You can find him hosting the Nintendo Voice Chat podcast.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors