Become a Patron!

One of the cleanest regulated box mods, 200 watt raptor in a B-Box.

We fully support this authentic handcrafted Box Mod for our juice line.

I would highly recommend their products for functionality and performance.

www.stirlenmods.com

They do not do much advertising but I truly believe they deserve some recognition.

Tell me what you guys think!

Stormweaver1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It says that it is a 200 watt chip, but I don't see a screen or controls for adjusting wattage at all. Am I missing something here?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sick looking boxes. Way outside my current budget but maybe someday! Though by the the time I can put that much towards a single piece of equipmunk they'll probably be completely outdated lol

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A $240.00 Hammond B-Box mod.....Ummm...No

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Those are some very nice boxes. Really digging the laser engravings and decals, as well as the overall clean craftsmanship. Being a modder myself and knowing the work and detail that goes into building b-boxes and g-boxes, I think 240 is pretty legit given all the features strapped with these boxes. And on top of that, the custom etching and engraving.. 240 all day. There's some b-boxes on ebay I'd estimate not being worth a penny over a c-note, but it takes one to know one, and all hammonds are certainly not the same.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think 240 is pretty legit given all the features strapped with these boxes. And on top of that, the custom etching and engraving.. 240 all day.
I would agree if it didn't have a plastic button and a 14mm landing pad on the connector. The 22mm fdv 510 washer is a dollar and low profile steel buttons aren't much more than the overly thick plastic crap they used. They went to a lot of trouble making a really nice box just to skip two super cheap and pretty important details. Who wants a 22mm atty to have a big gap between it and the box? And an ugly plastic button? Fix those two minor, but important details and the durability, reliability and longevity of a properly built box with those parts and features would be worth the price.

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would agree if it didn't have a plastic button and a 14mm landing pad on the connector. The 22mm fdv 510 washer is a dollar and low profile steel buttons aren't much more than the overly thick plastic crap they used. They went to a lot of trouble making a really nice box just to skip two super cheap and pretty important details. Who wants a 22mm atty to have a big gap between it and the box? And an ugly plastic button? Fix those two minor, but important details and the durability, reliability and longevity of a properly built box with those parts and features would be worth the price.

Ok, let me just spill the beans here. I only spent about 30 seconds on the site, spending about 90% of those 30 seconds checking out the engravings and decals (trying to see if it was vinyl or screened) Quickly noted the Potentiometer and LCD display, called it a wrap and X'd out. I suppose I was assuming a whole lot, assuming that a good looking box would have a good switch and landing pad.....

Totally overlooked the plastic horn switch and 14mm pad... you got me. Good eye my friend.

Absolutely correct in why the hell would someone put so much work into the cosmetic aspect of box building and cheap out on the 2 parts that dictate the longevity of the device itself? I couldn't answer that either.

The switches I use can be found anywhere from 5-10 bucks a piece. As low as a buck and some change each if bought wholesale. I've used the horn switch once and that was only because I tore it down and modified the switch to handle a high amp current.

@BoomStick it sounds like you know a thing or two about a thing or two. I'm interested in seeing your work now. ;)

boxes1.jpg

VU Sponsors