Become a Patron!

One Shots

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm relatively new to DIY and I'm trying to find a source for one shot flavor shots. I figure even I can't mess that up. If this is in the wrong area I apologize. So can anyone point me to some sites that sell good one shots for a decent price? I know it doesn't mean much but I promise to come back and tell y'all how they turned out. Thanks for any help!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't know about "good price," because I don't know what "good price" means. But, when Michigan had a flavoured e-liquid ban in place, DIY Vapor Supply was selling unflavoured e-liquid, in your choice of size and nic level, then flavour shots (labelled "this is not a vapor product" *wink* *wink*) separately. You took 'em both home, added the flavour to the juice, shook thoroughly, and Bob's your uncle.

Worked well for me.

They advertise occasionally here on VU.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Those prices are decent. I just wish they offered more one shots.
Still looking if someone can help.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Unfortunately, I believe their web site is woefully inaccurate as to what they have available. I think they sell one-shots for every flavour they have. Once I've finished lunch I'll ring 'em up and ask.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ok, here's the deal: They're not offering all their flavours in one-shots any more. That was a flavoured e-liquid ban thing. He said they still have some made up, but not many. However, they do have one-shots under their One Stop Flavors category: DIY Vapor Supply One Stop Flavors. He said those are mostly all GTG at 10%.

If you have any questions, ring 'em up and ask for Zack.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Liquid Barn has some pretty good ones to start with. E Cig Express has a lot more.

I’ve only tried those two for one shots, but I’m loving mixing juice this way. Really easy!

Also LB has “Base”liquid with nic already in it. The bottles have percentages marked up the side, so it’s really easy to add flavors. I started with those, and some one shots, and it’s easy peasy!

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Ok, here's the deal: They're not offering all their flavours in one-shots any more. That was a flavoured e-liquid ban thing. He said they still have some made up, but not many. However, they do have one-shots under their One Stop Flavors category: DIY Vapor Supply One Stop Flavors. He said those are mostly all GTG at 10%.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it

You can do it! The “short fills” of Base are great. I just bought four more. Plus you can wash the bottles and have the handy measuring thing on the label.

I love being able to mix like this. Eventually I’ll get a scale etc. But for now, this is a great way imho to ease into it.

Let me/us know! :hug:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chefsflavors have the biggest selection of one shots, I use them because of the huge selection they have, but they are UK based, so takes about 10 days to get your orders, with conversion from pound to dollar, does make them a bit more expensive, but you can't beat their selection.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Chefsflavors have the biggest selection of one shots, I use them because of the huge selection they have, but they are UK based, so takes about 10 days to get your orders, with conversion from pound to dollar, does make them a bit more expensive, but you can't beat their selection.

You’ve convinced me! Thanks.

Edit: Omg, I’ve never seen so many one shots. Even the Chefs Flavours ones look awesome.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks, Jim. Those look great. I plan to try them out.

VU Sponsors