Become a Patron!

Only person in the world...

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bored at work, as usual, and I just realized that I'm probably the ONLY person in the world that is listening to Yngwie Malmsteen while wearing an original pair of 1982 Nike Air Force Ones.
So what makes YOU the only person in the world that is....?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You lost me at "Yngwie Malmsteen." :D

I may be the only person who gets to work from home - but putting in 16 hour days over the last 10 - while the wife and kid get to go on vacation for 2 weeks.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yngwie Malmsteen ROCKS!!!!!

I'm probably the only person in the world right now whose daughter wants him to help her make a "intro" for her mine craft videos...

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You lost me at "Yngwie Malmsteen." :D

I may be the only person who gets to work from home - but putting in 16 hour days over the last 10 - while the wife and kid get to go on vacation for 2 weeks.
That bites.
Malmsteen is a Swedish guitarist- one of the GREATS- up there with Randy Rhodes and Eddie Van Halen.
Not quite up there with Carlos Santana, though. He is who all other guitarists pray to. IMO

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That bites.
Malmsteen is a Swedish guitarist- one of the GREATS- up there with Randy Rhodes and Eddie Van Halen.
Not quite up there with Carlos Santana, though. He is who all other guitarists pray to. IMO
More so than Les Paul?

Reactions: jae

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More so than Les Paul?
Les is certainly among the upper echelon and one of the great pioneers but, in my opinion only (as a non-musician), Santana had the talent, range, and longevity to put him at the top.
Hmmmm... I think it's been too long since I listened to Europa...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That really enjoys going to bed and indulging myself in the lucid dreaming process.

Takes a certain natural disposition and some self training but well worth the effort.

Beats the living daylights out of any 3d movie ever made or ever will be made!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My mate is the only person I know who, when his tv broke, goes out and buys a CRT !

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hendrix was great, but Mike McCready of Pearl Jam fame has got to be my favorite modern guitarist. 4:00 in is one of my favorite guitar solos.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really enjoys going to bed and indulging myself in the lucid dreaming process.

Takes a certain natural disposition and some self training but well worth the effort.

Beats the living daylights out of any 3d movie ever made or ever will be made!
Tried seeding dreams and was fairly successful but could never get to true consciousness in the dream.

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am the only person in the world who has been able to order the black copper stingray drip tip clone in bulk. Then my sells rep tells me she got in trouble for selling me just the drip tip. So i guess i will remain the only person in the world with 100 black copper stingray drip tips on hand. HEHE, makes me feel pretty special.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i am the only person in the world who has been able to order the black copper stingray drip tip clone in bulk. Then my sells rep tells me she got in trouble for selling me just the drip tip. So i guess i will remain the only person in the world with 100 black copper stingray drip tips on hand. HEHE, makes me feel pretty special.
Whatever you do with them you'll be the only person in the world that does

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Off topic I know, but I heard you guys talking about guitarists in here and I thought I'd chime in...
This is the greatest guitarist of my generation and also from the lone star state of Texas...
Dimebag Darrell... Rip brother..

VU Sponsors