Become a Patron!

Opening a new vapor shop in Las Vegas

I am looking to open a new vapor shop in Las Vegas and would like to know what people are looking for in a vapor shop. I would greatly appreciate any feed back and will take suggestions to consideration in opening up shop.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will it be called Fabulous Las Vapor?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, Staff with really knowledgeable and helpful vapers, have different E-Liquids available for customers to try.

And free beer and bacon:D

Well, Staff with really knowledgeable and helpful vapers, have different E-Liquids available for customers to try.

And free beer and bacon:D

I plan on having each member of the staff to be knowledgeable in each product we would carry. Even if it meant have a training. That is a great idea for the different E liquids. How many different companies of E liquid do you think I should carry? I was planning on having a area where people could come in and sample each flavor at there convenience. It would be a self serve with 0mg, 6mg, and 12mg. I will carry higher nicotine. But for the free beer and bacon. Well I would have to have liquor licence for the beer and bacon that could be a maybe. :p

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Having a local Vape shop with staff up to date on all the products would be a big plus .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors