Become a Patron!

Orange Pineapple Ice Cream

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sweet Tangerine CAP 5%
Golden Pineapple CAP 4%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream CAP 4% (I've used TFA VBIC too)
Dairy Milk TFA 2%

Needs a week to blend in well as is typical with most CAP flavors.
Orange is more present than the Pineapple tho.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right up my alley HB. Getting ready to mix it now since I just got CAPs Sweet Tangerine and TFAs DX Milk. This will be perfect to try my milk.
Tanks Meng;)
I'm mixing
4%
3%
4%
2%

Last edited:

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks very good. I'll be placing a flavor order tonight so I'll include the CAPs Pineapple. CAPs has some new flavors out and I want to get Strawberry Taffy and Cereal 27. Anyway.....I have FA and INW Pineapple neither of which I liked. INW has a plastic bottle taste to me. I've tried it at different %'s and aging times and I still get that taste. FA is too acidic or something. Does your mix taste anything like a Creamsicle? I love those and I've made several recipes I've found on the net plus many of my own creations, none of which I was completely happy with.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks very good. I'll be placing a flavor order tonight so I'll include the CAPs Pineapple. CAPs has some new flavors out and I want to get Strawberry Taffy and Cereal 27. Anyway.....I have FA and INW Pineapple neither of which I liked. INW has a plastic bottle taste to me. I've tried it at different %'s and aging times and I still get that taste. FA is too acidic or something. Does your mix taste anything like a Creamsicle? I love those and I've made several recipes I've found on the net plus many of my own creations, none of which I was completely happy with.
Wouldn't ya know it. I just got a big order in and now they add CAPs new flavors.:gaah:
Please keep us informed. I'm particularly interested in Cereal 27.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right up my alley HB. Getting ready to mix it now since I just got CAPs Sweet Tangerine and TFAs DX Milk. This will be perfect to try my milk.
Tanks Meng;)
I'm mixing
4%
3%
4%
2%

The CAP Golden Pineapple is quite mild so if you want more Pineapple taste I'd add 1-2% TFA Pineapple.
Really liking that Tangerine tho:D.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does your mix taste anything like a Creamsicle?

Just drop the Pineapple and it's pretty dang close IMO.
Using a small amount won't hurt as I think it also adds a bit of sweetness.
Think I was liking 4% Sweet Tangerine in my other recipe a little better, more creaminess.
5% was a bit more Orangy, so you may need to "fine tune" it to your own preferences.

BTW I've also used, and liked, CAP Orange Creamsicle, TFA Orange Cream, & FW Orange Dream Bar, and they all are pretty good too.
Before I found the TFA Dairy Milk & VBIC I was using 3% TFA Vanilla Swirl + 1% Sweet Cream with those, just to give them more of an Ice Cream taste, but they work stand alone too.
But just something about that CAP Sweet Tangerine really hits the spot.

But this is a simpler version compared to my other one.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tangerine-creamsicle.229417/#post-1094796

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The CAP Golden Pineapple is quite mild so if you want more Pineapple taste I'd add 1-2% TFA Pineapple.
Really liking that Tangerine tho:D.
I really like CAPs Tangerine as well. I kept the tangerine & pineapple low in your mix intentionally so I can get a good understanding of TFA DX Milk. This is the first time trying any milk flavor.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I revisited that thread and cracked up all over again ... that Benny Hill gif ... LMAO!

More on topic however, I'm interested in hearing any comparisons of the TFA DX Milk and the regular Milk. That's one I don't have yet and if the DX version is any good, I'll just go with it

Never tried the DX version, didn't know they made one even, lol.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet Tangerine CAP 5%
Golden Pineapple CAP 4%
Dairy Milk TFA 2%

Your recipe sounds a bit like a Tangerine/Pineapple Creamsicle. Nice and refreshing with summer upon many of us! Of course, I'll now need to add CAP Golden Pineapple to my shopping list. :)

Ron
---
"Whatever your determination or will power, it is foolish to try to change the nature of things. Things work the way they do because that is the way of things"- Miyamoto Musashi

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please keep us informed. I'm particularly interested in Cereal 27

I got :vapemail:today. The smell test directly out of the bottle for Cereal 27 gave me a good impression. Smells like Corn Flakes in milk. I'm not getting a sweet smell from it....just plain Corn Flakes. The Strawberry Taffy smells good as well, but the smell test wasn't quite as impressive as the cereal. I've made a single flavor test batch for each using 5% flavoring. I'll test them in 3 or 4 days.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got :vapemail:today. The smell test directly out of the bottle for Cereal 27 gave me a good impression. Smells like Corn Flakes in milk. I'm not getting a sweet smell from it....just plain Corn Flakes. The Strawberry Taffy smells good as well, but the smell test wasn't quite as impressive as the cereal. I've made a single flavor test batch for each using 5% flavoring. I'll test them in 3 or 4 days.
Have you tested out the strawberry taffy as yet?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet Tangerine CAP 5%
Golden Pineapple CAP 4%
Dairy Milk TFA 2%

I'm trying this after 7 days. Nice work HB. I'll mix it up at the higher fruit %s next batch. I'm liking what the TFA DX Milk brings to the table.

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet Tangerine CAP 5%
Golden Pineapple CAP 4%
Dairy Milk TFA 2%

This one sound pretty good my friend. I'll try that out. Thank you for sharing!

VU Sponsors