VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Keep everything you need close at hand, or more accurately, at hip. These nylon bags feature multiple pockets, both inside the zippered compartment and on the outside of the bag. Two straps on back snap over a belt to keep your setup close at hand, as well as a backup, spare batteries, juice, even rebuilding supplies. You've even got room to carry a tiny starter kit to give away if you wish! Available in tan or black.

These are very durable and will last a very long time.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$9.22

PjUxe_yN6ow

Click here to get more information on this deal....

VWebpage not available. Does anyone know of any other deals for vaping bags? I really want one!!! Thanks post: 106369 said:

Keep everything you need close at hand, or more accurately, at hip. These nylon bags feature multiple pockets, both inside the zippered compartment and on the outside of the bag. Two straps on back snap over a belt to keep your setup close at hand, as well as a backup, spare batteries, juice, even rebuilding supplies. You've even got room to carry a tiny starter kit to give away if you wish! Available in tan or black.

$9.22

PjUxe_yN6ow

I tried and when i

$9.22

PjUxe_yN6ow

I tried. Webp

VU Sponsors